• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC 16610 dial value

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
Hi all,

i have a TC 16610 dial V5 that i purchased direct from TC a few years ago. I forgot i even had it and found it today whilst clearing out some watch bits.

Going to sell as its no use to me but i have no idea on value - was hoping someone could steer me as if its not worth loads i might keep for a 16610 build later down the line?

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
Around 100 bucks..I recall tc sold them for around that. Also depends if it‘s already a KH dial or a previous iteration, which wasn‘t as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
What ever happens to TC ? His work was fantastic and I wish I had never sold his latest LV damn !

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
What ever happens to TC ? His work was fantastic and I wish I had never sold his latest LV damn !

I hear Ginault make lovely watches. If you do a google search for "Ginault controversy". the first return is a cracking article/investigation that is a very interesting read. Highly recommended...

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
I hear Ginault make lovely watches. If you do a google search for "Ginault controversy". the first return is a cracking article/investigation that is a very interesting read. Highly recommended...

Wow just read it. Thanks for that it’s a really good read ????