• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release GMF Daydate 40mm models. What you think?

IFrederickI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
What do you guys think of these YG with silver waffle and WG (SS) with white textured choices?
ZnX73F.webp
[/url]

I really struggled between the white texture and the ice blue texture. I went with the blue but might still order the white also.

Reactions: webby48

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
What do you guys think of these YG with silver waffle and WG (SS) with white textured choices?

The silver waffle/motif the dial texture is wrong. In saying that from a distance I no one will know and you wont see anyone wearing one either in the wild. In the 5 years I've owned all 3 gens I never seen anyone wear one in the wild.

Here is my gen. LOL - yes I have 3 gen DD40s.

REP

https://clickpix.org/images/ZnXEyt.md.jpg

My GEN

qrf.jpg

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
The silver waffle/motif the dial texture is wrong. In saying that from a distance I no one will know and you wont see anyone wearing one either in the wild. In the 5 years I've owned all 3 gens I never seen anyone wear one in the wild.

Here is my gen. LOL - yes I have 3 gen DD40s.

REP

https://clickpix.org/images/ZnXEyt.md.jpg

My GEN

qrf.jpg

Very very nice mate ! What do you have else in the collection?

Reactions: rickirocket

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Lovely piece! I can't see the difference between them. Looking at them again I think I prefer the YG DD with plain white dial with roman..

I ordered that and the white/silver textured dial WG one above

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Accepted QC for the RG Olive. I'm hoping that just being finger marks on the clasp, the part that isn't covered by plastic, it looks a little red/copper..I hope that's all it is as I've accepted it.

Its residue from the plastic that was on there. Mine was like that too but came off after I gave it a cleaning.

peterpl

24/7/11
EWF Chocolate dial looks pretty good, what you think peterpl

Yep looks pretty good to me. Its a much deeper chocolate than the GMF for sure. They have done a pretty good job matching the color actually. Would like to see some sunburst in the sunlight to see how the rep dial looks outside.

Reactions: Gds__Ares

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
That's lovely. I had difficulty choosing which one I wanted, there's a few stunning dials including that one.

Reactions: stevier88

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
Accepted QC for the RG Olive. I'm hoping that just being finger marks on the clasp, the part that isn't covered by plastic, it looks a little red/copper..I hope that's all it is as I've accepted it.

Love this configuration, i think I gonna order this one!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
[mention]ks123 [/mention] I really like that dial, I wonder how the rest of the watch will be in comparison to GMF.

The GMF & EWF 36 date-just also look good, That’s for another thread though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
That's too much, guys! Already spent two grand on reps in the last quarter of 2020. Oh well, I'll have to get a GMF Daydate anyway. :drool:

Trouble is, which one? Yellow, Rose, White.. then which dial? There's about 8 of them I want.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I already want another :( RG with olive dial or WG with olive dial :frusty: the WG with light blue dial is a beauty as well.