• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most accurate Rolex Replica? (from your experience)

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20
Hi guys,

I approached the rep watches by a month and I think I have not so much experience to evaluate all the options available on the market.

I'm reading a lot in this forum to order my thoughts and by what I read I selected those models:
- Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZF 904L
- GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 904L
- Oyster Perpetual 39mm 114300 ARF 904L
- New DateJust 41 126334 ARF 904L

From your experience, which are the most accurate Rolex reps? Don't mind the model

I haven't chosen yet, so maybe with some feedback from the community will be much easier.

Thanks!

Leetex

troll
14/7/19
i got omega smp300 vsf, a stunner.
2nd got for me a zzf hulk. absolutly best submariner. i dont believe ZF is better as ZZF.
DJ41 Bad Cyclops and bad DW

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
From your experience, which are the most accurate Rolex reps? Don't mind the model
Why would you pick a watch by "most like a gen" criteria, rather than selecting the one you like the most? Go on - have a go at developing a personal opinion. Even if you like them all equally, there's still room for making a personal choice; for instance - which one fits best with your lifestyle?

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20
Why would you pick a watch by "most like a gen" criteria, rather than selecting the one you like the most? Go on - have a go at developing a personal opinion. Even if you like them all equally, there's still room for making a personal choice; for instance - which one fits best with your lifestyle?
'cause this way I can choose, based on my lifestyle and personal taste, from a selected list of high-quality reps :)

I don't wanna risk to buy a product that I liked only based on my lack of experience

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So you aren't buying for yourself to enjoy but to make sure others think it's a gen? Buy the one that you like not the one others like. After all you are the one who is gonna wear it. As said here a million times... The biggest tell in a rep is YOU not the watch

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Hi guys,
I'm reading a lot in this forum to order my thoughts and by what I read I selected those models:

Good choice for a first order.

Reactions: mrsullivan

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
When I first joined this forum I looked at the NWBIG list and then read the individual threads dedicated to those watches. That gave me an idea about what made them good and what points in the comparison are worth considering. This also made me aware of where the previous iterations fell short. I think this is worth studying and will allow you to make your own decision.

Reactions: Doc.77

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
'cause this way I can choose, based on my lifestyle and personal taste, from a selected list of high-quality reps :)

I don't wanna risk to buy a product that I liked only based on my lack of experience
I know you are new here, as we all were at some point, so I get wanting help with a list of the best available reps. We have that list in the NWBIG thread. But here's the thing, all reps have tells, even the NWBIG models. That said, 99.9% of the world couldn't tell the difference from 5 feet away. So unless you're showing it off to someone familiar with gens, no one is going to know.
I have one really bad rep (by today's standards) and none of my friends know it's not real. That is probably because they know me and they know I can afford the gen, so why would they question it? My other reps are quite decent, so again, none of them would guess. Besides, in this Apple Watch world we live in, most of the people I know don't even notice I am wearing a watch. I say, find the model you like, check out the NWBIG thread to find the factory making the best model today and the order from a TD. If you do that then you'll be a very happy person.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hi guys,

I approached the rep watches by a month and I think I have not so much experience to evaluate all the options available on the market.

I haven't chosen yet, so maybe with some feedback from the community will be much easier.

Thanks!

Each of these watches have been thoroughly reviewed and discussed in the Rolex sub-section. How about making a decision on your own after reading. Its you money and you have to love the watch in your wrist, don't worry about what others think or like ;)

Reactions: Warfighter2020

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
i got omega smp300 vsf, a stunner.
2nd got for me a zzf hulk. absolutly best submariner. i dont believe ZF is better as ZZF.
DJ41 Bad Cyclops and bad DW

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Spectre?

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
Get a watch and just enjoy it.
Nobody sees the flaws, not even my best friend who is a professional watch designer and knows everything about watches.

Reactions: Warfighter2020

Warfighter2020

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Hi! For me as a newbie, I just buy watches I like wearing. I don’t mind the little flaws my rep watches have. I just enjoy wearing it. It makes me happy so that’s good enough for me.

Reactions: Trowt and kavorca1

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

Here's your simplified list based on selection criteria you're presenting so far:

1. Average - anything under $300. You can wear it anywhere (except the water activities) with no friends involved.
2. Above average - anything under $600. You can even wear it anywhere, among friends with little interest in watches.
3. Semi Pro - Lite Franken - anything under $1000. Gen parts will help nicely disguise your rep in your friends eyes.
4. Pro - Full blown Franken - $TBD. Top tier of the Rep Game. So many GEN parts, your fake watch will fool any of your friends, even them pesky "watch experts".
5. GEN - Congratulations! You don't have to fool anyone - you OWN IT.

Is there anything else you want me to add to the list, please send more info.

Reactions: Doc.77 and Keylog74

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

That is true but some reps like the the Speedmaster just aren't any good.

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20
Here's your simplified list based on selection criteria you're presenting so far:

1. Average - anything under $300. You can wear it anywhere (except the water activities) with no friends involved.
2. Above average - anything under $600. You can even wear it anywhere, among friends with little interest in watches.
3. Semi Pro - Lite Franken - anything under $1000. Gen parts will help nicely disguise your rep in your friends eyes.
4. Pro - Full blown Franken - $TBD. Top tier of the Rep Game. So many GEN parts, your fake watch will fool any of your friends, even them pesky "watch experts".
5. GEN - Congratulations! You don't have to fool anyone - you OWN IT.

Is there anything else you want me to add to the list, please send more info.

Thanks for your reply, very helpful:)

In which category would you put a Datejust 41 with gen Datewheel?