• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watch drugs

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
I could probably have bought 3 or 4 gen Rolies for the price of 140 reps/Frankens/lesser gens. Gen Rolies that I’d be constantly concerned about damaging and watching the prices all the time, wondering whether I should sell them. A Franken costs a fifth or less of the gen price, but is very, very close to owning the gen. I’m very happy to own the reps - it’s much more fun for the money!

Mrs. Popperini knows exactly what a crazy addict I am... and for some inexplicable reason, she lets me carry on!

Would you swap your entire collection with the following watches?

16610 A Serial 1999 Swiss Only Dial
2003 16610LV with fat 4
1675 Long E MK1 1971 Fuchia Insert

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Don't answer that question Popadoodle!!!! They're trying to trick you into admitting you're an idiot who's wasted too much money on Reps!!!! Keep that fact a closely guarded secret!!!!!

Jonas-Sthlm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/20
Stockholm
Only Rolex i can have is the Deep Sea and Seadweller. The Sub is to small on my wrist.
so i go with PAM,AP and Omega.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I have no idea what drugs these TDs rub on their watches. Every time my DHL parcel arrives, I sniff it and end up ordering another rep. This is really addictive.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
My god... you’re RIGHT! Now that you’ve pointed that out to me, my perspective has changed completely. I’ll get straight on with it.
Noooo. This last bit of advice totally changed my perspective too. P0pperini, how does one pop the genie back in the bottle?????
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Only Rolex i can have is the Deep Sea and Seadweller. The Sub is to small on my wrist.
so i go with PAM,AP and Omega.
Yup I know your pain Mate, same here. On a side note, the 7.5 inch plus wrist support group meets on Mondays and Wednesday in hall C. Right next to the Panerai appreciation club. :D :D

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jonas-Sthlm

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Wow.....you need a meeting lol
Would you identify the 2nd case 2nd watch on top and 3rd case 2nd watch on the bottom.....i forget who makes the googly faced watches lol. What factory made them? Wonderful collection.
Sorry RussMeister, you'll have to post a pic with circles drawn on, I can't work out which watches you're referring to! The Googly eyes watch is the Constantin Chaykin "Joker" - mine is a simple quartz version, they do an automatic too. Don't know the factory, but the TDs can all get 'em.

The one all by its lonesome on top of the case. Is that an SD i havent seen one. It looks huge. Id love a better pic of it.
That's a Deepsea Challenge. It's utterly bonkers.

I'll be posting a little photo article about the Sub collection later on, with lots of pics!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
mclarendude, never underestimate my feminine side lol
11c78ec81bcc3c2b044903a25267ecd6.gif

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
should we ask our internet operator to ban replica sites and forums to stop buying?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Bonkers is an understatement lol. Thats like wearing a Volkswagon on your wrist. Who made that bad boy. ?
Yeah, it is something of a “statement piece”... :) The factory is unknown - you can only get these on DHGate now (TDs used to have them, but no more).

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia

The painful part for me in this is that they aren't all on the same time. That's why I keep mine behind a door which isn't transparent . . . And I only need one of those boxes.

Let's just say you've set them for various time zones and then I'll sleep all right.

Very nice collection.

Reactions: p0pperini