watch drugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benmilesbc View Post
    Very much a tongue in cheek question . I know there is no answer. But, with that little lot you can probably Franken up a NWBIG or three.
    My reply was intended to be lighthearted too - I wasn’t really having a pop at you...

That little lot already includes 9 Frankens.

My FrankenSub Collection
    My Sub Collection
    My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Send me to rehab pleaseeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
        My reply was intended to be lighthearted too - I wasn’t really having a pop at you...

Wow! Do you have a favourite? What is the combo?
        My reviews:
        JLC Master Ultra ThinMoon Phase
        Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu Titanium

Comment

Originally posted by Benmilesbc View Post

Wow! Do you have a favourite? What is the combo?
          If you view this on a PC, you'll see a link in my sig to an article about some of my Frankens.
          My FrankenSub Collection
          My Sub Collection
          My 1675 Adventure

Comment

So I'm in good company between July and August I took 4 reps on RWI... I thought I was sick and go to the doctor

Comment

I did'nt see this thread about your frankens p0pperini, what a stunning collection.
              I am not a 5 digits Rolex fan, but I must say that not only the pictures are an absolute honor to the builds featured, but also the historical presentation of each is as educational as pleasurable, a nice hommage to the finest watchsmithing.

Great thread !!!
              Last edited by mrsullivan; 02-10-20, 08:37.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
                I did'nt see this thread about your frankens p0pperini, what a stunning collection.
                I am not a 5 digits Rolex fan, but I must say that not only the pictures are an absolute honor to the builds featured, but also the historical presentation of each is as educational as pleasurable, a nice hommage to the finest watchsmithing.

Great thread !!!
                Thanks Mrs. Ullivan, I really appreciate your kind comments.

My FrankenSub Collection
                My Sub Collection
                My 1675 Adventure

Comment

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

If you view this on a PC, you'll see a link in my sig to an article about some of my Frankens.
                    Gorgeous! Love the patina on those vintages
                    My reviews:
                    JLC Master Ultra ThinMoon Phase
                    Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu Titanium

Comment

Dude... there’s no possible way to enjoy them all. I would sell all of them and buy some nice gen pieces. You’d prob get a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      CURRENT GENS: Gen Rolex GMT Master II BLNR 'Batman' - Gen Rolex 116613LB 'Bluesey'
                      CURRENT REP: Nothing
                      SOLD:
                      AP Diver JF V7- Pam127 - Rolex pre daytona 6238 - Pam605 - Pam504 -BP DD40- Pam111v3- Tudor BB Red - BK 116610LV - Omega Spectre 300 - Super Franken Rolex DateJust 1601 - Franken TC 16610 - TC Elabore Yachtmaster - Tudor BB v3 Red - Rolex V6S 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
                        Dude... there’s no possible way to enjoy them all. I would sell all of them and buy some nice gen pieces. You’d prob get a few
                        My god... you’re RIGHT! Now that you’ve pointed that out to me, my perspective has changed completely. I’ll get straight on with it.

My FrankenSub Collection
                        My Sub Collection
                        My 1675 Adventure

Comment

I could probably have bought 3 or 4 gen Rolies for the price of 140 reps/Frankens/lesser gens. Gen Rolies that I’d be constantly concerned about damaging and watching the prices all the time, wondering whether I should sell them. A Franken costs a fifth or less of the gen price, but is very, very close to owning the gen. I’m very happy to own the reps - it’s much more fun for the money!

Mrs. Popperini knows exactly what a crazy addict I am... and for some inexplicable reason, she lets me carry on!
                          Would you swap your entire collection with the following watches?

16610 A Serial 1999 Swiss Only Dial
                          2003 16610LV with fat 4
                          1675 Long E MK1 1971 Fuchia Insert

Comment

Don't answer that question Popadoodle!!!! They're trying to trick you into admitting you're an idiot who's wasted too much money on Reps!!!! Keep that fact a closely guarded secret!!!!!
                            Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

She strikes again!
                              "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                              founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                              siggy by WingNut

Comment

Only Rolex i can have is the Deep Sea and Seadweller. The Sub is to small on my wrist.
                                so i go with PAM,AP and Omega.

Comment

Working...
                                X