watch drugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch drugs

have you also fallen into the drug of watches? I started with the Hublot after the Panerai and Patek I ordered my first Daytona which is on the plane.
    Rolex is it the most adictive brand?

Which Rep brand do you have the most ..?
    Last edited by n1co59000; 01-10-20, 00:00.

That's a big watch rotation to pull off.
    Selling Gen Daytona 116500 bezel.

Comment

I started with PAMs, purchased from Eddie Lee back in the days, then to Omega, and to Rolex. Rep brand I have most is Rolex, but it keeps changing. Good luck to us watch addicts. I hope there is a cure for this addiction.

Comment

I would buy 1 watch a year.
        Then I found this site.

I have bought 4 since July. I am thoroughly addicted.

Comment

Started with a Tag Heuer Quartz in 1999, and then splashed out on a Calibre 36 (Zenith El Primero movement) a few years later. From there, 3 gen Subs and a Tag F1, a handful of rep Subs, a SD4000 and SD43. Next gen will be SD43, most likely in about 12 months from now. No idea after that... Don't see myself straying from Rolex for a white.
          Gen. Rolex Submariner Date 16610 | Gen. Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN | Rep. Rolex Submariner Date 116610 LN (BK v5) | Rep. Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (WBK) | Rep. GMT II Pro Hunter | Gen. Tag Heuer Link Calibre 36 (CT511A.BA0564) | Gen. Tag Heuer Quartz Link Chrono (CT1111)

Comment

I once bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer, not sure what he laced them with but I was tripping all day now i just stick to my rep addiction.

Comment

APsssss
              WTB:

-TC V7X LV
              -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White" + "Red"
              -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

I’ve bought 140 watches in the two years since I discovered the rep forums.

I currently have 80+ and 57 are Rolex reps.

34 of them are Submariners/SDs.

It’s not an addiction... I could stop any time... Really...
                My FrankenSub Collection
                My Sub Collection
                My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
                  I’ve bought 140 watches in the two years since I discovered the rep forums.

I currently have 80+ and 57 are Rolex reps.

34 of them are Submariners/SDs.

It’s not an addiction... I could stop any time... Really...
                  Pictures please

Comment

Originally posted by Ro13x View Post

Pictures please
                    This is most of them. Apologies for the appalling quality of the quick phone pic - it’s a dingy morning here. There’s another box in my study, along with several in various stages of being modded.

I’m going to set up a portrait group shoot of all the Subs this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My FrankenSub Collection
                    My Sub Collection
                    My 1675 Adventure

Comment

This is most of them. Apologies for the appalling quality of the quick phone pic - it’s a dingy morning here. There’s another box in my study, along with several in various stages of being modded.

That's alot of subs

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

At each update of V (1) (2) ... do you buy the last one or do you just take a reference once?

Comment

p0pperini

Comment

AMAZING !

Do you have gens also?

Comment

The Konstantin ChaYkin seems to be worried about something

Comment

Working...
                              X