• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Qc for new VSF ⌚????

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Hello I ordered the Submariner 116610LN 904L SS/SS Blk VSF VS3135 which is fairly new so its hard to get a good comparison on what's a good representation on the best rep for that type. I was wondering if I could post the QC pics since its a newer model and not much to compare to? I had a specific question about the dw text font/ thickness. Also is it normal for a little dot to be in the picture of the face is that just dirt ? Idk how to highlight things since I don't have a computer and posting only from phone. But the dw font is in question is it okay looks normal? And is the crown placed at the perfect spot? Anything look super out of place? I'm not picky just dont want any dead giveaways. If I could be allowed feedback I would be so appreciative. Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to read or reply. I appreciate everyone!

Pictures removed by Staff since this is the second thread with the same QC pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
Looks good overall mate, get a Gen date wheel if you expect a thinner date thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
QC rules have to be followed.

Also if we continue like that we gonna have 400 threads about QCs, better to post your QC request into the main thread of this release.

Reactions: jasonbaylee

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Trying to follow guidelines by asking specifications! I do hope that this follows. I do have a question. In the 5th picture down is does that picture look good ? 5 pic With the engraving looks off. It could be normal but im not sure anyone see what I'm asking ? Thank you so much to everyone who's looked and commented so far.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Trying to follow guidelines by asking specifications! I do hope that this follows. I do have a question. In the 5th picture down is does that picture look good ? 5 pic With the engraving looks off. It could be normal but im not sure anyone see what I'm asking ? Thank you so much to everyone who's looked and commented so far.

Why did You start two threads with the exact same QC pictures?

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
Cicero I thought of the second one in the other section later after I'd posted the first ???? . Figured it would be more active there. At that point I didn't know how to take down the last one on my phone so I just didn't know what to do lol. But thank you for helping :)

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
I’ve just had a second set of QC’s with a decentred date wheel. So irritating!!