• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC’s for New VSF 116610LN

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fuck every moron who runs around shit posting about ‘gaps’ right now. If there is light behind the watch it will give the impression of a gap - go look at some gen pics if you don’t believe it - like the one above ^^

The amusing thing is, that (genuine) watch above would be rejected by 75% of the high earning, perfection seeking cognoscente of RWI.

7five7

31/12/19
The amusing thing is, that (genuine) watch above would be rejected by 75% of the high earning, perfection seeking cognoscente of RWI.

From the comments I’ve seen on other post, I think the percentage might be closer to 90% lol. people don’t realize that if Rolex’s dials change from year to year and even have slight imperfections, what do you expect from a rep factory.

Reactions: Grfranco

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Those aren't SEL gaps, nearly all of what you are seeing is the inside edges of the lugs because of the nice SEL recess.

These are SEL gaps

Z3CLts.jpg

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
What gaps? I'll show you gaps, yep

Z3PLx4.gif

Last edited:

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Those aren't SEL gaps, nearly all of what you are seeing is the inside edges of the lugs because of the nice SEL recess.

These are SEL gaps

Z3CLts.jpg

To be honest I do not see a difference... I read the sticky about SELs several times and still do not get it. Since I dont overlook an SELs this has not been a Problem for me (would have accepted OPs watch in a second), but I still like to know the difference. :)

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Congratulations on a nice pick-up of a very sensible VSF sub! This is also my no-btainer choice for many reasons: VS3135 movement; case with gen-like notch to slide in the movement that uses screws instead of movement tabs, better SEL, better crystal, ceramic insert, hands, dial without deep dimples, etc. And did I mention awesome low price of $400 discount included? PLUS! Their GUARANTEE that they will REPLACE your ceramic insert if the "platinum" fades! Now, THAT's confidence!
Ignore comments on SEL gaps. Ignore the "fat date wheel" complaints. These are absolutely a non-issues. So, OP, enjoy your VSF Sub!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7five7

7five7

31/12/19
Thanks everyone, I’ll take close ups of the SELs once it comes in, hopefully that will help clear up the confusion between gaps and SEL recess

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Is -7 s/d ok to accept? It's not cosc standard but again these are reps.