• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC’s for New VSF 116610LN

7five7

31/12/19
Just received my QC pics from trustytime for the new VSF 116610LN.

I personally think it looks great already gave the go ahead to ship.

this is going to be the base for my Franken build. Already have a Gen dial, hands, bezel assembly, crystal, and date wheel, just waiting on the watch now.

Z3lOIP.jpg
Z3lyxS.jpg
Z3lYdW.jpg
Z3l9WQ.jpg
Z3lnlL.jpg
Z3l6fR.jpg
Z3lt6K.jpg
Z3lr28.jpg

Last edited:

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
finally an RX / VS with the cyclops straight. great watch. congratulations on your purchase

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
Especially Bottom left sel gap and so are other 3 sel gaps looks too much compared to other factories. Not in this particular watch generally in all vsf/rxf subs. How does people like this case? Am not an expert and Im trying to understand im not trying to shit on vsf please dont get me wrong. I usually cant understand which factory a fake sub is ehile its on the wrist but I can easily determine wheter ist Rxf/Vrf by the huge sel gaps. Is there anyone else thinks that way or someone could enlighten me? Thanks in advance

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Got my QC pix earlier too. The SEL recess was not the same at the 12 and 6 o'clock. The 6 was way more recessed. Yours look much better than mines. I asked for another watch.

7five7

31/12/19
Especially Bottom left sel gap and so are other 3 sel gaps looks too much compared to other factories. Not in this particular watch generally in all vsf/rxf subs. How does people like this case? Am not an expert and Im trying to understand im not trying to shit on vsf please dont get me wrong. I usually cant understand which factory a fake sub is ehile its on the wrist but I can easily determine wheter ist Rxf/Vrf by the huge sel gaps. Is there anyone else thinks that way or someone could enlighten me? Thanks in advance

I think it’s just the angle. If you notice, look at the picture of the watch laying on its crown it looks like the left SEL gap is fine but the right looks bigger now. I think it’s partly just the angles and shadows. I’ll post a comparison to my ARF V3 when it comes in

Last edited:

Kayatsu1

12/10/19

1) Those "huge" sel gaps are bigger than the ones from other factories but you will barely be able to notice them in real life.
2) You can't spot this from a gen because of sel gaps because gens especially after some wear can have them.
3) this is simply the best sub case that we have now. Mostly correct lugs and CGs. Not perfect but good enough.

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
I think it’s just the angle. If you notice, look at the picture of the watch laying on its crown it looks like the left SEL gap is fine but the right looks bigger now. I think it’s partly just the angles and shadows. I’ll post a comparison to my ARF V3 when it comes is

it would also be interesting to know how the arf bracelet fits into VS mid case

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
7five7 im having the same build mate, just with an ZZF V3 case + a gen crown. Cant wait to compare. If yours turns out to be better I wouldn't mind purchasing a VSF case. Still waiting on my QC pics.

Please keep up updated when you get the watch. It does however seem as the SEL on the lower part of the watch are slightly different on each side

Reactions: 7five7

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Screw every moron who runs around crap posting about ‘gaps’ right now. If there is light behind the watch it will give the impression of a gap - go look at some gen pics if you don’t believe it - like the one above ^^

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Fuck every moron who runs around shit posting about ‘gaps’ right now. If there is light behind the watch it will give the impression of a gap - go look at some gen pics if you don’t believe it - like the one above ^^

GAP
GAP
GAP

i double dog dare ya to use that language with me

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Reactions: DD60