• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex SUBMARINER in depth video in Chinese ?

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Every Chinese reviewer is saying the same thing, it’s the best black sub right now and it’s selling like hot cakes there since it was released yesterday

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Every Chinese reviewer is saying the same thing, it’s the best black sub right now and it’s selling like hot cakes there since it was released yesterday

Lmao, you forgot the "godlike release"

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Thanks for posting!! It looks great. Just wish I knew what he was saying!!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Very shaky, but my 2 cents:

- DW a little too fat
- SELs almost flush on one side
- crystal halfway OK, still a tell though
- dial and hands look nice

​I'd personally go with RXF, if I had to buy one now.

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This watch is crazy good for the bucks!

Plucks

6/2/17
Same video as the one in youku. Too much to translate here but basically says the bezel insert filling is guaranteed to not fade and if it does within a year the factory will replace free of charge. Polishing overall is extremely good. The bracelet appears to be finished brighter than the ARF ones. The glide lock is extremely clean. The new 3135 is more stable than the Asian 2824 / 2836 movements. This movement is similar to gen in that it now has the notch and doesn’t rely on tabs to hold the movement down. The clasp is very good better than noob and the release is not too hard or soft to open. The quality of the bearing that the clasp catches in is excellent. Can’t remember much else and didn’t watch the entire video sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickstar911

6/7/11
Same video as the one in youku. Too much to translate here but basically says the bezel insert filling is guaranteed to not fade and if it does within a year the factory will replace free of charge. Polishing overall is extremely good. The bracelet appears to be finished brighter than the ARF ones. The glide lock is extremely clean. The new 3135 is more stable than the Asian 2824 / 2836 movements. This movement is similar to gen in that it now has the notch and doesn’t rely on tabs to hold the movement down. The clasp is very good better than noob and the release is not too hard or soft to open. The quality of the bearing that the clasp catches in is excellent. Can’t remember much else and didn’t watch the entire video sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok great , ya i downloaded from youku and put up on my youtube , thought might be easier ....just ordered so hope it good .... the end of the video deals with the movement which i was more interested as the top factorys all use the same 3135 .. this how ever is much better finished and there fore has far more appeal ... certainly part of the process in the quest for the HOLY GRAIL ... near perfection ... stella effort form all the top factories in trying to out do each other to claim the crown

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

- DW a little too fat

It's the same factory doing both with a different name... whatever ends up being better quality is all down to QC

Last edited:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
So, in the video he said this one are better then RXF, is that truth? Which one is actually better?

J84

2/8/20

- DW a little too fat

Or wait and buy the no date.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Or wait and buy the no date.

Already been thinking about the ZZF 114060 V3, but I'll probably wait a few months until users show real pics of the VSF and ZF Models...

Last edited:

DebbieHarris

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/3/21
I did not understand anything in Chinese. Someone translated information into English?