• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW 116610LN REP SHOWDOWN! NOOB v11 vs ZZF v3 vs VSF

edeneng

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
So now we have 3 new contenders of 116610N to be the 'Best' rep coming out at the same time for the black submariner. We have namely:

1) Noob v11 with some improvements like the braclet over the previous already very impressive v10

2) ZZF v3 with unknown improvement at this stage over the previous top tier super rep v2

3) VSF, a new challenger in the market with their new super clone movement VS3135.

I hope we can have some fair analysis and review of these 3 side by side together soon and see who comes up on top! Cant wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: ALEEP

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Until someone physically holds the new models in their hands, it will be difficult to tell from pix, but having said that, VSF is looking amazing so far...the rehaut looks sharp, bezel looks as good as cf with crisp engravinga and the print looks crisp...of course all this from just pix.

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
Its a little bit early to say. No one has received any yet...

i mean rxf showed pictures that were insanely good and they got bashed for it, turned out rxf is the best bang for the buck/ ootb submariner atm. zf showed pictures that are utter shit for the price especially and theyre getting defended.. even with the zf subs recieved i dont think anyone will change their mind, we can hope for arf v4, thin font and cyclops are my hopes for the arf

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
i mean rxf showed pictures that were insanely good and they got bashed for it, turned out rxf is the best bang for the buck/ ootb submariner atm. zf showed pictures that are utter shit for the price especially and theyre getting defended.. even with the zf subs recieved i dont think anyone will change their mind, we can hope for arf v4, thin font and cyclops are my hopes for the arf

Not many defending ZF, my point is that its better to draw conclusion after someone actually have seen it. I`m also hope for a good Arf V4, but might pull the trigger on the new VRF.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Not many defending ZF, my point is that its better to draw conclusion after someone actually have seen it. I`m also hope for a good Arf V4, but might pull the trigger on the new VRF.

Go and look in the other thread puretime has pics of the zf and it looks great

Reactions: KJ2020

Trady_MOMO 2020

Horology Curious
28/7/20
I need your guys' opinion; If I wanted to rent out my v11 so that people can use it for a month before making a decision on buying one for themselves, would you do that? say 50$ per month with 350$ withheld until watch is returned and checked for damage?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I need your guys' opinion; If I wanted to rent out my v11 so that people can use it for a month before making a decision on buying one for themselves, would you do that? say 50$ per month with 350$ withheld until watch is returned and checked for damage?

Sounds great, where do I sign up

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
If this is the NOOB v11 referred to, it has the SA3135. I'm of the understanding that movement is renowned for problems and replacement parts are either not available or too expensive to bother. Is that information still current?

ROLSUB0308A - Submariner 116610LN 904L SS/SS Blk V11 Noob SA3135
https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&product s_id=2185

To put it another way, one of the SMEs (as far as I recall) summed up the clone movements like this:
SA = Snog
SH = Date
VR = Marry​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: Watchfanman

Tobel

6/7/17
If this is the NOOB v11 referred to, it has the SA3135. I'm of the understanding that movement is renowned for problems and replacement parts are either not available or too expensive to bother. Is that information still current?

ROLSUB0308A - Submariner 116610LN 904L SS/SS Blk V11 Noob SA3135
https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&product s_id=2185

To put it another way, one of the SMEs (as far as I recall) summed up the clone movements like this:
SA = Snog
SH = Date
VR = Marry

The old SA had these issues. The SA3135 that you find in recent watches actually is the VR3135, as VR is an internal naming habit here in RWI. Look around, KJ2020 has shared a couple of times the guidance on how to recognize the VR3135

Reactions: SS72

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Sounds great, where do I sign up