• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
I've never opened it before. How can I follow a video about this or a repair?

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17

As far as I'm aware the high-end reps have a bezel construction identical to gen (that's why people are able to mount a gen bezel on a rep). Therefore popping the bezel off should be also possible following the same steps as you would if you owned a gen. Try to see youtube videos of people doing this.

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus

Please don’t, unless you are very confident in being able to do it right. Perhaps sending it to a watch smith would be a good idea.

Also, not exactly sure what your issue is. Do you mean that when you turn the bezel, there are sections that don’t make a click?

dragon07

7/6/20
Please don’t, unless you are very confident in being able to do it right. Perhaps sending it to a watch smith would be a good idea.

Also, not exactly sure what your issue is. Do you mean that when you turn the bezel, there are sections that don’t make a click?

yes, when I turn the frame some parts are also no sound.

BlackIceBob

24/1/14
96e28512836fc5188519c5206a7fc0c4.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Everything seem have great alignment. DW, cyclops, sels, rehaut, markers. That Im not a fan of green subs is more of a me-problem I guess :)

Reactions: Spiral_Cabbage

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Looks fine to me, just the angle - https://imgshare.io/image/img-7616.pE0syc

This picture shows it the most clearly.

However, if you're concerned best to ask them and ask for a straight dead on shot of the watch.

Reactions: Deny