• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Just get the watch, people in here are such a nitpickers. you barely notice the rehaut on the wrist. Only people that flex on the gram worries about it lol

yes that's true this watch is almost perfect no need to nitpick, all those little improvements pointed out here are nice to have but not really necessary, barely visible in real life, especially hands and marker surroundings are both available in gen, thick and thin..

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Just get the watch, people in here are such a nitpickers. you barely notice the rehaut on the wrist. Only people that flex on the gram worries about it lol

100% most the people crying about minor things are often the same posers trying to flex on insta... it's just quite cringe.
Oh well.

Enjoy your watches, they're so so close. No waiting list (or well.. China to X wait). And likely 1/20th the cost.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

He didn't ask if you see it on the wrist, of course you don't. He asked if the rehaut is fixed and the answer is: it's not.

Last edited:
Reactions: tdk1010 and 2841

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
100% most the people crying about minor things are often the same posers trying to flex on insta... it's just quite cringe.
Oh well.

Enjoy your watches, they're so so close. No waiting list (or well.. China to X wait). And likely 1/20th the cost.

yeah thats really true. but everyday we are looking in some threads and the after 1 or 2 weeks there are some nice improvements. after the new informations we feel bad that we havent wait 2 weeks for a "improved" watch.

but you are all right. the actually batch is 99% perfect. after CNY i get one too

the only thing i think about is to get the 116610LN or the 126610LN....

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
You need them all. LN, LV, LB 11's and 12s. :essen:

If you can only have '1'.. hmm.. if you had asked me to choose last week I'd say a 16LV.. but I can't get 12LV off now. I can't go back to a 116610 now, the 126610 has ruined it. I look at my 116610's as vintage pieces now(!), they are a backwards step now just like looking at a 16610 (5 digit) nice, but nostalgic..

Having said that, I now crave a (couple of) really sharp 5 digit 16610LN/V now for completeness. It's a shame options for this are limited, if only VSF would do 5 digit Subs and GMT's...we can dream.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
People posting gens on Insta is also kind of sad.
It's just a kind of socially acceptable dick pic really...

(Generation X here)
Well you know how it goes. The only people who have issues with a dick pic are those with a small dick.

I think the same goes for posting gens online.

Although we are in agreement about the posting reps as gens. It's just as bad as walking into an ad with a rep and coming on here thinking you have a "funny story" to share.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
My watch was in the last batch from VSF that Li received. S1 serial and naughty rehaut. Still a crap shoot.
Oh well. I will love her still.

ZtQFeY.jpg

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
first i try to sell my "old" ZZF V2S Hulk.

after this i decide which sub i buy

the 126610 is in my opinion the better choise because its the newest from rolex what we can get.

but i decide between these two only in comparison to "gen-like'nes"

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
That's interesting. I quit Insta and FB awhile back but maybe I should rejoin just to see this lol

It’s honestly quite amusing seeing them just destroy people for trying to flex some DhGate quality reps. A lot of RM “happy meals” as they’re described lol. I mean stuff that’s so bad we don’t even need macros

Reactions: sukwonee