• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
A better picture
Zr9zVp.jpg

The movement looks good!
ZrBomL.jpg

Reactions: YellowFin

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Looks like it. It was supposed to be have come from VSF directly. Had to wait a week for QC due to the raids.

Rehaut aint a flaw or a big deal. All watches come from vsf lol rl a watch cuz of the rehaut it's stupid, you barely see it on your wrist.

mariot

22/2/19
why this watch has not yet been included in the list of super reps?

i have order both LN & LV from YourWatch and i can’t wait!

this is my QC from hulk... just perfect!

Last edited:

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Rehaut aint a flaw or a big deal. All watches come from vsf lol rl a watch cuz of the rehaut it's stupid, you barely see it on your wrist.

The funny thing is that at different angles it looks ok.
I did not rl it. I gl it and I am eagerly waiting.
Like I mentioned earlier, I wear an arf with excellent rehaut. I don’t even notice it. I’m sure that I won’t even notice with this one

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Like I mentioned earlier, I wear an arf with excellent rehaut. I don’t even notice it. I’m sure that I won’t even notice with this one

You wont that's for sure, im wearing mine for 4 months already and i barely notice the rehaut lol. You gonna love it.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
why this watch has not yet been included in the list of super reps?

i have order both LN & LV from YourWatch and i can’t wait!

this is my QC from hulk... just perfect!

The LN version is on the list. Not at the top but in the middle of the list somewhere (first class +++ or something). Nice QC on the Hulk btw. Congrats!

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW

What bothers me the most of mine is the damn finger print I leave on the dial and bezel. I keep touching it lol.

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
I've had mine for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it on the bracelet, I'm usually a fan of rubber straps but thanks to glidelock this is the first time a watch has fit so comfortably.

Reactions: sukwonee

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
I saw the serial number starts with S29 and not S19. Is it 41mm? Rehaut looks great.

hahamen

13/2/18
i'm sorry to hear that :(
sounds like there was something stuck in the keyless works, but if it works now as it should in all 3 crown positions it's okay, but could also be something with the balance, just observe it some days, if it occurs again, best case would be to service it.
As for the datechange, it should be instantaneous, if that does stay like that and it bothers you, it can only be solved by a service, the datechange on 3135 movements is a bit tricky

So...today is the day...I think the stem just broken inside ( I guess), Just now I pulled out to time setting position but when i push back in, the movement not moving anymore no matter how many times i tried to pull out and push back in. :(

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
So...today is the day...I think the stem just broken inside ( I guess), Just now I pulled out to time setting position but when i push back in, the movement not moving anymore no matter how many times i tried to pull out and push back in. :(

you sure that the watch is wound? try a full wind (about 40 turns clockwise) in the first position (just after unscrewing the crown). If the watch doesn't start you unfortunately need a watchsmith

hahamen

13/2/18
you sure that the watch is wound? try a full wind (about 40 turns clockwise) in the first position (just after unscrewing the crown). If the watch doesn't start you unfortunately need a watchsmith

Yeap, I wound it before I adjust the time. But right now when I try to adjust the time then I feel like a weird feeling when I turning the crown and sometimes have a small tick sound.

Update: after I try to move the time for few days and pushed back the stem in, then it works, but date setting not working anymore, date jump after midnight still work fine tho ...

Sent from the RWI App

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Yeap, I wound it before I adjust the time. But right now when I try to adjust the time then I feel like a weird feeling when I turning the crown and sometimes have a small tick sound.

Update: after I try to move the time for few days and pushed back the stem in, then it works, but date setting not working anymore, date jump after midnight still work fine tho ...

Sent from the RWI App

a weird feeling is not good, try not to turn it anymore then, maybe it's a keyless works issue, maybe a dislocated stem but maybe there's a broken gear, best is to show it to a watchsmith

hahamen

13/2/18
a weird feeling is not good, try not to turn it anymore then, maybe it's a keyless works issue, maybe a dislocated stem but maybe there's a broken gear, best is to show it to a watchsmith

Guess have to let it sit inside watch box for 2 weeks...:(

Sent from the RWI App