• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
The same exact thing is with gens, you can either get a gen with a nice dw and rehaut and others with misaligned Rehaut and left or up justified dw. If your such a nitpicker with reps, not even gens with satisfiy you lol

Well said but the way I feel is, if gens have that much variation, then I accept that as "gen" haha. If there is a variation combo in gen that is similar to the combo of variations in my rep, I would consider my rep very gen like.

Do you remember when people used to fuss over recessed CP on Panerai reps? Haha good ol days.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
I agree there are flaws however if in paying 400 for a rep and the same rep improves things yes i will nitpick because i have a R flaw and the same person who paid the same price has a better version

thats my opinion too.

that's why I'm currently still afraid to catch the current batch.

wait or or not to wait thats the question. next batch maybe a perfect rehaut?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
thats my opinion too.

In the rep world nothing is certain, if you gonna nitpick the rehaut then get a watch from other factory lol. Look what happened to zf, you never know when a factory might be shut down. Also its too late anyways most of td's already stopped taking orders or shipping.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
thats my opinion too.

Maybe.. but they might screw something else up. Buy now.

The rehaut is not a problem, it's nearly invisible day to day, just enjoy it.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
I approved this one yesterday, one of the best rehauts i've seen so far. Date looks very good as well and no fat hands :)

ZrhadR.jpg

/QUOTE]

Looks simply amazing!

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I approved this one yesterday, one of the best rehauts i've seen so far. Date looks very good as well and no fat hands :)

ZrhadR.jpg

/QUOTE]

Looks simply amazing!

Yep, Li finally found me a good one. This was the 4th try. These VSF are far from perfect, but this one looks really good, let's see how it stacks up irl :) I'm thinking gen crystal, and a rebrush

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
Agree 100%. This is the best replica watch ever along with the VSF126610. I hope VSF do more Rolex models, I have a box here to fill with amazing quality watches.

I will never buy a genuine Rolex again I don't think.. (unless the phone rings for that Pepsi I ordered 3/4yrs ago).

Agreed.
I have my fingers crossed that VSF will release some GMT’s asap. Preferably the blro&blrn!
They’ve really stepped up the rep game in my opinion, especially with their xtal.
IMO the hands are the only major detail that leaves alittle to be desired, but the gen is white gold so it’s basically impossible to get 100% by using stainless steel.
I denied an early batch of the VSF LN because the crazy misaligned “R” was a flaw I personally could not live with. I would have been staring at it every time I checked the time. I switched it for an LV and the rehaut was perfect, so I took that.
Now I see that they also updated the LN, probably using the same case as their LV, so I bought that too.

But now with the updated rehaut and skinny hour hand, for $450USD to your door, for a watch that’s 97% identical to its $15k +/- gen counterpart, how the hell can you honestly complain with a straight face. Even the VS movement is leaps&bounds ahead of other 3135 clones!

Last edited:

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
I just received my QC. Overall I am happy with it. The R in the rehaut is still off. With the recent raids and CNY coming up it would probably take over a month to get another watch delivered. I went ahead an GL’d it. I will probably rotate the dial a little to help make it look a little better.

Zr9zVp.th.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sukwonee