• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Thanks! Really appreciate it, I was just curious to see the color. But realize the lighting conditions and exposure play a big role here.

For sure, and I would say it looks a bit more like...aqua blue in person lol. BTW, your rehaut pics looks amazing. I wish mine came with the corrected "R" like yours.

Reactions: LebronXiJames

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
The hour hand seems to be wrong.
In good lighting it is fine but in low light it looks too wide and thick looks not good.
And is a less good picture and in reality looks worse ..
Has it been fixed?

mac83

9/7/13
In good lighting it is fine but in low light it looks too wide and thick looks not good.
Has it been fixed?
Hand are fine , don't think anyone will scream thats a rep when looking at a Vsf

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I have gen and VSF, I really cannot see any difference whatsoever..

No i compared it with a 2019 gen from a friend and for me it was a night and day difference and yes the gen had some slight blue tint too but alone the clarity was on another level. The VSF just looked like a blue mess where the gen looked like a black hole with a little blue tint. For me personally it matters i dont care about SELs/CGs and other stuff for me its important how the dial and the cylclops looks and for me the VSF cyclops is just way to blueish/greenish it really annoys me.

I came across these I posted in another thread, the cyclops are very similar!

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany

I have gen hands here which look very similar, depending on the light condition they look sometimes fatter and I think there are at least 2 different versions of the gen hands

my gen hands in different lighting:

ZnQCYQ.jpg

ZnQPwL.jpg

ZnQTVR.jpg

Remix

Horology Curious
15/1/19
Are there any special tools needed to remove the bezel and replace the crystal? Thank you!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Probably a bezel remover and a crystal press.. and some other tools I don't have either!

forby94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
New York City
Guys,
take a look at the QC pick I got. It’s the latest submariner from VSF. Only thing I want to know is; do you think the number 10 ticker is a bit on the “slim” side or does it look accurate to you?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I have gen and VSF, I really cannot see any difference whatsoever. Maybe you are too used to looking at another rep that has it wrong.

Agreed. Check out the blue on this gen.

MYrv2.jpg

Same watch but on the wrist.

kgzQP.jpg

And a couple more that aren't mine. One is a 2010 and another 2018, both with blue tint.

ZUuwdo.jpg

ZUusWP.jpg

Reactions: Tete and BOSSK

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Anyone installed gen bezel set on their vsf casing and vsf crystal retaining ring? Is it direct fit?

cosmo25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
when will the No Data (114060) by VSF model come out? Thanks

Looks like it could be after chinese new year considering that factories would be close thru the whole month of February