• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
In that case, he didn't give you that "newest batch" that's become an urban legend on RWI. R is not aligned, hands are the same, date font is thinner. See below, your QC and one from early October.

ZaSlAK.jpg

Duckber Yours looks good!

Thank you pal, I appreciate your input.

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
There are also changes and improvements to the edge of the rehaut, now with the VSF glass it looks better. It can be by changing the angle of the glass or a slightly small joint that makes that nice edge look. yours when changing the gene crystal that difference was noticed and more gene is seen.
ZabnUL.jpg
didn't see it but you have very sharp edge and good knowledge. What your thinking about the hands ?

​​​​​And for the one who you answer, you prefer to have a letter misaligned just next to the crown which is a instant tell for me. Never saw a gen with the first letter so bad aligned, gen with crown yes or letter around the rehaut

By the way the one With the first R also have the 24's L misaligned lol what an irony

Last edited:
Reactions: d3s19n and JDM180

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You don't see that on the wrist anyway, it's just us nerds/smartasses discussing stuff like that. ;)

Looks great, enjoy your watch! I have a VSF on order too, still waiting for QC...

Last edited:
Reactions: d3s19n

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
You don't see that on the wrist anyway, it's just us nerds/smartasses discussing stuff like that. ;)

Looks great, enjoy your watch! I have a VSF on order too, still waiting for QC...

Here I 10000% agree hahahaha feel free to share always good for the community

ValeRossi46

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/20
I have several reps and gen. I have 2813 and vr3135, in my opinion, gen is hard to beat

Williams_27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/20
Ordered one on Tuesday and just approved QC. R on mine looks just like the rest in this thread so maybe theres no new batch? Really looking forward to receiving it as my first rep. Also have a ZZF Hulk on order to compare the two.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I share your excitement, mine is in the post too.. qc approved awaiting just tracking info. Andrew too? I’m in the UK, he got me qc pics within 24hrs of payment. Shipping is the wait...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
Just got my QC pics - accepted! Can't wait to receive that thing...

ZiUct8.jpg

The alignment of the first R on the rehaut at the 1 minute marker looks better on this one, but the alignment of the R O L E X on the rehaut at the 21-25 markers is way off.

Reactions: JumpiterT

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
Ordered one on Tuesday and just approved QC. R on mine looks just like the rest in this thread so maybe theres no new batch? Really looking forward to receiving it as my first rep. Also have a ZZF Hulk on order to compare the two.

Which td mate ?