• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Oh actually it changed but a few minutes after where it flips manually.

Tete

4/11/16
[mention] Tete [/mention] Unfortunatelt mine is not flipping on its own at midnight (or proximity) either. So when will it flip? A few hours?

I have been able to verify that sometimes it has changed, others later and others changes when I remove the crown again

Darksiderkills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
Damn i might just get the lv version been waiting for weeks for this to release hopefully it is just around the corner and we can see real life photos once it reaches the members hands....

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
Well it can if the hands are set correctly. Ive not struck one yet that doesnt change basically dead on midnight.

It is not a problem with the hands, if I change by turning the crown the change does it at 12:00, but the clock in operation does not change and if it does it is two or three hours later. I think the problem is with the crown post

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
It is not a problem with the hands, if I change by turning the crown the change does it at 12:00, but the clock in operation does not change and if it does it is two or three hours later. I think the problem is with the crown post

Not good

Last edited:

raviparpiani

Horology Curious
1/10/20

Hi Folks
newbie here. Got this from Puretime and got QC in a day.
looking at QC, to my untrained eye it looks like datewheel is slightly thicker other then that it looks great watch. I could be wrong so please if any expert can spare some time to give his input
appreciate all

Tete

4/11/16
I think the problem may be in that part indicated, when inserting the crown it does not return to its place and leaves the Dw Disk blocked

My watchmaker actually commented to me that the most probable thing is that wheel that changes the date will not return to its place because it is lubricated. I will do a complete and fixed service. Later I will put some photos. I have to say I don't know if Vsf uses different bracelets but mine looks and feels great, solid, smooth and good weight, much better than my sharp Arf Op39 and Dj41 bracelets. I imagine it will be a matter of luck or lots

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
[
Hi Folks
looking at QC, to my untrained eye it looks like datewheel is slightly thicker other then that it looks great watch. I could be wrong so please if any expert can spare some time to give his input
appreciate all

thicker than what? Than the gen or than the average VSF?

Also no need to post 4 QC pics including one from the side where the datewheel is not even visible to ask a question about the datewheel. One is enough

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY

Hi Folks
appreciate all

Maybe it's my eyes, maybe the light but to me, it looks like the cyclops doesn't have The *BLACK HOLE EFFECT*

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Got this from Puretime and got QC in a day.
appreciate all

Jesus... when is it gonna stop? A random guy starts complaining and half the planet chimes in that their datewheel is too fat. It's perfectly fine, accept it. And don't listen to anyone who says it's different from a gen datewheel produced in 3rd quarter 2019.

Last edited:

raviparpiani

Horology Curious
1/10/20
Thicker then Gen, what ever i could see from pics only. I do not own Gen
and sorry for posting more pics, would be careful in future.