• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I received the watches and am very impressed ...
ZLf2G4.jpg
ZLfhCj.jpg

I know that the inner crown has many rolex inscriptions and
I see several people talking about the rehaut "R" which would not be aligned, and I confess that I cannot understand what you are referring exactly ... is it possible to find out?
By being picky,
I may have a complaint that I have to make concerning my 2 VSF watches, in the center where the hands are fixed, on the central dial appears a wave (like a pebble in water) and I imagine that the GEN does not have this wave ... can you confirm ?

The first R next to the crown should be in line with the seconds marker. Which it isnt

The wave you refer to is the dimple around the pinion which does exist in gen but is not very prominent

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
The first R next to the crown should be in line with the seconds marker. Which it isnt

The wave you refer to is the dimple around the pinion which does exist in gen but is not very prominent

many thanks, for answer...

just to be sure to understant, the "R" must be alligned (centred) with the first marker ? that's it ?
for example mine is too to the right ...

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU

Ok ! so for me it's not important the rehaut... the watch is fantastic... and now i can confirm the date is not too bold in reality... just a little...

VSF V1 (done)

i'm waiting V2 to see what's the next level :)

A pleasure to discuss with everybody !

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020 and Tete

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
That looks really sweet! What a great rep! The DW isn’t that big a deal, it looks close enough to satisfy me.
Looking forward to the LV which is imminent.

i want the no date and the smurf but I’m so tempted to get the hulk. Can’t wait to see how it looks.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Anyone’s bezel Insert just fall out? Heard couple of reports of this now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Anyone’s bezel Insert just fall out? Heard couple of reports of this now

Not at all and so far haven't heard anyone having such problem and I have seen lots of vsf on reddit. Although one of my friends vsf had a bit of back play, mine was fantastic.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Stunning.
It almost looks like a gen.
Only a nerd, like us, can see some minor flaws...

That crystal is something amazing!

I've ordered the VSF Yachtmaster 42 (I prefer it to the submariner date), and will wait for the other VSF versions (No date, Hulk and the two tones).

After that, I think I can rest a bit, because these reps are amazing.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Stunning.
It almost looks like a gen.
Only a nerd, like us, can see some minor flaws...

That crystal is something amazing!

I've ordered the VSF Yachtmaster 42 (I prefer it to the submariner date), and will wait for the other VSF versions (No date, Hulk and the two tones).

After that, I think I can rest a bit, because these reps are amazing.

Looking forward to see your pictures when you receive your YM, looks stunning I might pick one for Xmas.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Not at all and so far haven't heard anyone having such problem and I have seen lots of vsf on reddit. Although one of my friends vsf had a bit of back play, mine was fantastic.

I’m Saying I’ve heard two peeps had it happen just seeing if anyone else has

Reactions: saucin

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I’m Saying I’ve heard two peeps had it happen just seeing if anyone else has

Mmmm I know that anything can happen in reps but i rather wanna see pictures of that issue ???? as for the issue I'm talking about you can see it on country Boy can survive youtube video.

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Does anyone have a watch in-hand that has the fixed rehaut? I know there's one person who showed QC pics where it looked better, but I'm yet to see one that someone has received that it's straightened out.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Does anyone have a watch in-hand that has the fixed rehaut? I know there's one person who showed QC pics where it looked better, but I'm yet to see one that someone has received that it's straightened out.

its not exactly fixed from what you can see it looks like they shifted the movement so the first letter looks aligned but in the other markets it is not 100% aligned i will shifted mine a bit so I can look bit better.