• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22094

VSF Hulk Incoming

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Last edited:

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
i'm thinking i'll just bend the clasp a certain way until it lines up the way i want it...
Or since I've never really held a gen for more than 1 minute I'm hoping this is just how gen works.

Wait is that a VSF clasp? If so, they updated the finishing process mid production without announcement.

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=22094

VSF Hulk Incoming

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Can't wait to see QC and IRL pics but I think I'm gonna put the trigger before I succeeded to resist to the LN. But here the rehaut seems aligned (first R was annoying for myself)

edit : somebody knows when it will be available?

edit 2 : didnt read the "*not actual pics of vsf 116610lv" lol was too much excited haha

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I know I'm a little premature here, but has anyone tried to put a gen bezel on one of these? I was told by someone I'm inclined to believe that it isn't a great fit. I don't have more details due to English not being his native language.

Would an ARF bracelet fit? How does everyone feel about the VSF bracelet? (Thats my number one OCD question I basically ask about everything 0_o)

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I find its usually not weight, but the tolerances and finishing

I just spent the last hour finishing an ARF 116610 bracelet that I bought for my zzf hulk. I have been finishing it with a leather belt, shaving the leather with the edges of the links nice and soft.. now it feels much more genuine like. I'll be using this bracelet on the vsf hulk I have on preorder..

The finish and feel of the bracelet is much of how the whole watch feels, the watch head is just a weight, its the bracelet that needs to feel right. I have this just right with the arf bracelet.