• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Gentlemen please, if instead of talking and communicating around here, we would do it having a few beers or a tea, surely there would be respect and all this would be different, but since we have to do it coldly through a mobile phone or computer, we could behave differently. I hate to insult and I hate to be insulted. Respect here and everywhere is necessary for everything

This is true. Email and forums are devoid of expression and can easily be misunderstood.

It would be fun to have a few beers with you guys and compare our clicks.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Not sure why the comments here are so condescending. Just sharing some things I noticed when I was taking out my vsf to put on my gen hulk. Isnt the whole point of this forum to discuss, learn and to improve? Oh well. You guys go ahead. Back to lurking!
You and that Tête-à-tête fella might want to step back and think about how silly we can all sound at times. It’s a symptom of any obsessive interest, and the condition known as Minute Detailitis that it causes us to suffer. Step one on the path to recovery (or learning to live with the condition) is the ability to recognise the absurdity of it. I spend an awful lot of time laughing at myself.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Gentlemen please, if instead of talking and communicating around here, we would do it having a few beers or a tea, surely there would be respect and all this would be different, but since we have to do it coldly through a mobile phone or computer, we could behave differently. I hate to insult and I hate to be insulted. Respect here and everywhere is necessary for everything

Dude. Tea wont help. Beer might. :megalol:

daytona6263

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/14
Moldova
Hi gents, do you know if gen tube, crystal and bezel inserts fits on the VFS? As well gen date wheel fits too ? Thanks

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Not sure why the comments here are so condescending. Just sharing some things I noticed when I was taking out my vsf to put on my gen hulk. Isnt the whole point of this forum to discuss, learn and to improve? Oh well. You guys go ahead. Back to lurking!

Don't take it heart, it's just light hearted teasing! Join in! Tease right back!

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Can you guys post the watch with the datewheel on 20? Mine seems to be left justified. Thanks!

I was going to post a pic of mine but clickpix is not working rn.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This is true. Email and forums are devoid of expression and can easily be misunderstood.

It would be fun to have a few beers with you guys and compare our clicks.

Bad idea - I have a really small click. Please also note that this is the only forum where it's acceptable to post links to clickpix.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929 and stufuse

Substar

16/9/20
I think a few are
388e352a9cb26d44c948a378cb56b9d5.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Dralkan

Known Member
15/7/20
US - East
Got mine in today. Looks great!

One thing i'm not happy about were the screw in link pins. The treads on the pins and links were horrible they were caked with crud and what looked like dried up cutting fluid. Two of the pins were almost impossible to get out. Hopefully I just got a bad bracelet but be warned!

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Vapor one sounds like a combination of smoke and his RepGeek handle live1 (live one)