• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

7five7

31/12/19
Just received mines and tried swapping the bracelet to an ARF bracelet but the spring bars will not engage properly only onside of the bar will engage no matter what I try. Any suggestions?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
for me it is important, very important, and I will continue to say a thousand times more that it is something very easy to copy. The Case is the true beauty of a Rolex, no other manufacturer makes a case that is capable of being seen in a thousand ways depending on where you look at it. Do this with your Zzf, it will never look like this. The lugs go from being curved to totally straight. Sorry but the case is my weakness.

You should build the perfect case for us all to see because in your words its so easy. Can't wait

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

just got QC, rehaut looks good to me. would RLing this for OFFICIALLY and not OFFICALL Y be overdoing it? Thank you for the advice!

Short answer Yes, it’s not a reason to RL as that’s what the factories are producing so nothing wrong with it. QC isn’t for comparing your rep against Gen, it’s to make sure you receive the correct watch with no cosmetic defects. I’m sure this QC culture helps prices go up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
just got QC, rehaut looks good to me. would RLing this for OFFICIALLY and not OFFICALL Y be overdoing it? Thank you for the advice!

Yes, absolutely. The dial print is a property of the model, not a question of manufacturing tolerances.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Just received mines and tried swapping the bracelet to an ARF bracelet but the spring bars will not engage properly only onside of the bar will engage no matter what I try. Any suggestions?

Woah there cowboy!!!! You've already got the watch in hand and you're not showing us multiple photos!!!!! Get snapping away you!!!! Natural light thank you please.

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Here are a couple of videos in case someone has not seen them, and they wait impatiently like me. I think this VSF marks a before and after in the sub rep.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13k4...=1601973012683

http://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ri4...=1601973047059

Man, no disrespect and sorry to say that but I think it's a bit exaggerated as a statement. Before you were all about criticizing small unnoticeable details and now you're celebrating your purchase, something that I have sadly seen many times. Celebrating your purchase won't make it better than others, only thing it matters is that it is the best to you. This VSF brings a better case and (probably) movement on the table but it has its shortcomings too. Nothing unprecedented and revolutionary, as I have seen already some real life pics. It is a nice step up over other models but let's stay true to the real world please.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

rodb

Horology Curious
20/9/20
its suppose to be a VSF, i had originially ordered a RXF but paid the extra $40 to upgrade to the VSF instead.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Yes, absolutely. The dial print is a property of the model, not a question of manufacturing tolerances.

You're wrong .. There is no Rolex with a thick font with no space between the letter L and the letter Y ..
In fact Rolex from the end of 2018 only make a thick font and with a space between the letters

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
its suppose to be a VSF, i had originially ordered a RXF but paid the extra $40 to upgrade to the VSF instead.

What td? That watch qc u got is RXF. Make them change:) good buy btw!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You're wrong .. There is no Rolex with a thick font with no space between the letter L and the letter Y ..
In fact Rolex from the end of 2018 only make a thick font and with a space between the letters

Dude, read my post. The VSF "OFFICIALLY" print is what it is. You can reject 100 QC pics and will always see the same print on the dial...

Reactions: stufuse