• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Here's a pic, which one is 904l? which one is 316l?

AF4275-A0-4-A75-47-A7-B58-F-438015-CA18-CC.jpg

Let's see if someone else guesses and then i'll reveal which one is which! Yogibear

Last edited:

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
These VSF’s are looking great, rehaut looks great, GEN datewheel and you have a great piece ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Ok, i understand for the date... little bold, but not so bad for the overall... do you accept it ?

Yes I did! Definitely planning to change the DW and then I will be very happy. I have heard reports the bracelet is heavier than the ZZF. Which would be great as by my reckoning the ZZF is approx 5g lighter than gen

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
I noticed ZZF V3 QCs are coming in and thought it would be helpful to compare a VSF QC and ZZF QC side by side. Of course these are single units that may have some flaws in comparison to the batches but I think it is helpful for illustrative purposes. Also, neither of these are my QCs - just found both from Jtime QC posts and these were the first ones I came across so I haven't done any picking/choosing for specific "better" or "good" QCs.

Both are very well done - VSF has done an amazing job on their first try here.

Not sure if it is the lighting or angle, since both of them came from Jtime.
The ZZF lume looks more yellow, and the VSF looks more green from this side-by-side.

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I noticed ZZF V3 QCs are coming in and thought it would be helpful to compare a VSF QC and ZZF QC side by side. Of course these are single units that may have some flaws in comparison to the batches but I think it is helpful for illustrative purposes. Also, neither of these are my QCs - just found both from Jtime QC posts and these were the first ones I came across so I haven't done any picking/choosing for specific "better" or "good" QCs.

Both are very well done - VSF has done an amazing job on their first try here.

VSF (left) v ZZF V3 (right).

Looks it's pretty clear the vsf case and sel looks gen this looks like the best case .the cg are amazing compared to the zzf cg

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Not sure if it is the lighting or angle, since both of them came from Jtime.
The ZZF lume looks more yellow, and the VSF looks more green from this side-by-side.

I noticed this too... I think the ZZF in general looks a bit more yellow but this is likely just lighting. I also really don't want to start another 316/904 debate...

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
These VSF’s are looking great, rehaut looks great, GEN datewheel and you have a great piece ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wonder, do the date wheel has same teeth space like gen? All u have to to just swap the date wheel then no problem?

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Looks it's pretty clear the vsf case and sel looks gen this looks like the best case .the cg are amazing compared to the zzf cg
Yup. ZZFs cgs are too fat. The only thing that kind of concerns me, which is hard to gauge with pictures, is the slope of the VSF's rehaut wall. In pictures it looks like the rehaut wall on the VSF is sort of funnel shape.. wider on top - by the crystal, and narrower at the bottom - by the dial.

I wonder if its just an optical illusion and the wall is in fact angled straight down..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Shany

24/6/19
That bold datewheel looks like Arf...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk