• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
It seems that what appears on the sites is a little different from the pictures they sent me.
I'm just talking about the word
OFFICIALLY NO PROFIT OFFICIALL Y

Z3cPck.jpg
Z3cXmo.jpg
Z3cdCJ.jpg
Z3cC4D.jpg
Z3ckSP.jpg

I dont think this is vsf. Dial and rehaut look off and the sel / lug transition looks different...

Last edited:

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I pushed the button on the VSF3135 Sub today. Will be watching this conversation closely.

Mopfloyd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
I’m waiting on qc pics . Ordered up yesterday morning. Fingers crossed

Avee8tor

Renowned Member
1/11/13
Ontario Canada.
I’ve noticed on my QC pics that the SEL aren’t as good as the hyped promo shots.

Let’s all agree on one thing; the Chinese are not Swiss watchmakers of an amazing product, but volume suppliers of a decent product.

We can wave our fists in the air and complain about every little flaw, but we need to relax a bit. These are after all reps, and good ones at that. If we were to get everything we wanted to perfection, then I’d say we had finally saved up the funds and bought the genuine article. Mind you, I bought a no date from an AD 2 years ago and couldn’t justify keeping it. The costs are high, and you can get paranoid wearing it. Reps are so well made that it just isn’t hardly worth it, except for the long term investment.

So buy a nice rep, wear it while you swim, weld, work on cars, trucks, boats, planes, etc. And don’t sweat the small stuff. Because in the end, it’s all small stuff.

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
It seems that even the well-known Chinese website is non-profit with the word OFFICIALLY ..
What's going on here ??
How is it that what we are shown is with profit and there is no profit ???

http://www.noobvip.com/26231.html
ZHZAwY.jpg
ZHZLcD.jpg

Movement and case look amazing. I do not like many sel fitments I have seen and the hands which look really cheap compared to the rest of the watch. Well I guess we can’t have anything. With that case and movement it will have sense to upgrade some parts.

Reactions: Arik dahan

Tete

4/11/16
This entire video is worth watching. I don't understand the Chinese language but the VSF looks really impressive, especially considering that the lighting in the room is cold and bad, compared to many gen videos with the lighting of official TDs with warm and very bright light.

I ordered mine yesterday and I think I've never been so excited to buy a rep that is 80% similar to Gen.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg4...id&sharekey=ade5fb058f5118472be6ac22616d11bd6

Reactions: mclarendude

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
This entire video is worth watching. I don't understand the Chinese language but the VSF looks really impressive, especially considering that the lighting in the room is cold and bad, compared to many gen videos with the lighting of official TDs with warm and very bright light.

I ordered mine yesterday and I think I've never been so excited to buy a rep that is 80% similar to Gen.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg4...id&sharekey=ade5fb058f5118472be6ac22616d11bd6

He said this one are Factory sample. The funny thing is this s date font look not bold as we saw the one we get.
maybe I am wrong?