• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]LaPavel [/mention] I can’t see your pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I am getting confused, the RXF is same factory as VSF?
so the VSF one is upgrade version of RXF?
So far I notice is the VSF are best one compair to RXF?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Let’s hope it’s more like BMW and their M cars, or Mercedes and AMG. Because in my experience Lexus is in no way better than Toyota, both boring as f—-

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Let’s hope it’s more like BMW and their M cars, or Mercedes and AMG. Because in my experience Lexus is in no way better than Toyota, both boring as f—-

Both of those companies have made lots of money trading on the M name and AMG brand.
Look how many cars you can get now with a little M sport badge or AMG-Line.
(ie, they're just trims... not actual M cars or AMG's - they obviously still exist but much scarcer. )

As for Toyota vs Lexus, well the LC500 is a pretty damn nice car...
iu

The Lexus LFA was probably one of the finest supercars to come out of Japan. I had the pleasure of driving an LFA and compared to German offerings in the same price bracket, Porsche. The LFA was next level stuff also it's going to become a future classic, like the McLaren F1.

Point is, there are fun Lexus cars... plus the Toyota GT86 and the new *cough BMW cough* Toyota Supra.
Anyway sorry, I know this isn't a car forum! But I couldn't help it. I love cars, I love watches. Sorry :p

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ82 and Therion666

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I am waiting for true 904L with individual serials and great finishing and quality to make a last 40 maxi case super Franken.

ARF did not disappoint me until now when using as a franken base ..

maybe they could just polish the rehout and change the claps code lugs shape a tiny bit and they made me supere happy:D

These af all have the same serials all starting with s

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Both of those companies have made lots of money trading on the M name and AMG brand.
Look how many cars you can get now with a little M sport badge or AMG-Line.
(ie, they're just trims... not actual M cars or AMG's - they obviously still exist but much scarcer. )

As for Toyota vs Lexus, well the LC500 is a pretty damn nice car...
iu

The Lexus LFA was probably one of the finest supercars to come out of Japan. I had the pleasure of driving an LFA and compared to German offerings in the same price bracket, Porsche. The LFA was next level stuff also it's going to become a future classic, like the McLaren F1.

Point is, there are fun Lexus cars... plus the Toyota GT86 and the new *cough BMW cough* Toyota Supra.
Anyway sorry, I know this isn't a car forum! But I couldn't help it. I love cars, I love watches. Sorry :p

Ya there’s whole boatload of LFA available to the public , only what 300 grand? Lexus is incomparable to the Germans, the only cars they have even close are not evan attainable and yes I drove that LC500 , underwhelming is all I can say.

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
I received my QC last night. Happy with it but I noticed that that the LEC seems to be misaligned. Thoughts?

I’m probably going to accept the watch because this is minor but wanted to point it out if other VSFs have this as well.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
I received my QC last night. Happy with it but I noticed that that the LEC seems to be misaligned. Thoughts?

I’m probably going to accept the watch because this is minor but wanted to point it out if other VSFs have this as well.

the watch looks awful, it looks like a fake and everyone knows it all over the room. you should sell me a watch for half price ....

Reactions: d3s19n

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I have question about do VSF do the polish edge on hands? my VSF omega seamaster hands edge is not smooth. I wonder do VSF will do better on those rolex?
has anyone has the watch can show any detail about it?

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
the watch looks awful, it looks like a fake and everyone knows it all over the room. you should sell me a watch for half price ....

Haha well I certainly hope everyone in this room knows all about this fake watch!

7five7

31/12/19

Looks like it might be the angle, doesn’t look like he’s holding it flat in front of the camera

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Looks pretty nice really, I think it’s the angle too

LPGT56

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
These af all have the same serials all starting with s

Every one of the QC photos of the VSF (with the VS3135) that I have seen (including mine) starts with S91Vxxxx. The last 4 digits seem to be random.