• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Thanks for clearing up tt.
Any news about VSF LV? and will they reprint the dw? Thanks.

The hulk and smurf will be released at a later date.

Datewheel font, I have already spoken to factory about it. They said that the datewheel font is made according to the gen they had as reference. I suppose they will improve on the datewheel for future releases.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19

Datewheel font, I have already spoken to factory about it. They said that the datewheel font is made according to the gen they had as reference. I suppose they will improve on the datewheel for future releases.

Sweet thanks m8.
Yes, I have seen gens having the "bold" date aswell. Not a tell for those wondering, and this watch looking sweet!

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10

Looks like our loose theory about gen being from 2014 can be true - OFFICIALL Y dial and bolder DW font match 2014 configuration.

RLXLOVER

Looking Around
25/9/20

When is the later date?
1 week later or 2 week later?
I’m excited!

J84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20

Hi when is the no date going to be released?

julien13700

Horology Curious
17/8/20
Canada
great job thank you guys but i have a question, i was going to buy the Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 904L and now i see that the VSF Submariner 116610LN is coming out soon.

Should i wait for this new one or the ZZF is still the best right now ?

Updog

18/7/19
great job thank you guys but i have a question, i was going to buy the Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 904L and now i see that the VSF Submariner 116610LN is coming out soon.

Should i wait for this new one or the ZZF is still the best right now ?

Great first post!

You should definitely wait - because once the VSF comes out, another factory will step up to the plate and make a better one, so you should wait for the one after that one.

Make sense? :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
The 1:1 clone is an illusion. There can never be a "perfect" rep. But they are getting closer than ever! So if your still waiting for the "best" rep....buy a gen and be done with it.

waxdec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/19
The 1:1 clone is an illusion. There can never be a "perfect" rep. But they are getting closer than ever! So if your still waiting for the "best" rep....buy a gen and be done with it.

Preach brother.

Reactions: kavorca1

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
when is the lv supposed to be released?

Wasnt it supposed to be this week

Shany

24/6/19
I Hope the hulk puretime posted as RXf is A mistake and not a RXF nor a VSF because the green is a fail

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Looks like our loose theory about gen being from 2014 can be true - OFFICIALL Y dial and bolder DW font match 2014 configuration.

OFFICALL Y is only on the newer 2018 onwards fat font dials meaning if its fat font dial its 2018+ model.

Show me one of the the pre 2018 thin font models with OFFICIALL Y?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
The 2014-2016 dial was a fat font too, unsure if it was officiall y though. Looks like it might be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I Hope the hulk puretime posted as RXf is A mistake and not a RXF nor a VSF because the green is a fail

It's been said many times in this thread that it's not the RXF, it was the V6F in that photo.