• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
That's why it's a replica and not gen. If they were able to make these in a professional factory that doesn't get raided, then of course the quality would be consistent and even closer to gen. Pick your battles with these reps.... more value to have a gen like case and rehaut in a replica... Which brings me back to my point of who cares about a silly date font that is easily replaced.

As far as I know the ‘factories’ only assemble them, parts are produced by various suppliers and so raids shouldn’t effect the production of a certain part. Moreover, If others can do it then the point is so could they. I bet It’s probably more like the run wasn’t quite right but rather than spend more money put the parts on the first assembly run and recoup some investment, especially as people will still buy it regardless.

Like you say take them for what they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Darkness5.0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/20
After Watching the Video I can honestly say in my opinion VSF executed this Rep Nicely .... If the DW is the only giveaway I’ll take it lol

Reactions: Tete

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I do not understand what the problem is with the date .. looks just fine in my opinion .I saw quite a few originals with a slightly thick font ..
It is more important that the date be from a good place in the middle.

You have to keep in mind the period correctness also some earlier models had thicker font but all fat font dials from 2018 on-forwards have thin font DW.

Same has Noob subs come still with the double line rehaut but have the newer fat font dials but this is more legit setup as if your older double line rehaut sub would go to service it could get the newer 2018+ fat font dial.

With the fat date wheel thats's more of a tell as they wouldn't replace your 2018+ sub with an older 2013 model thicker font DW.

Reactions: Arik dahan

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
PT already posted the RXF LV, and pretty sure they use the same parts but with a2836 movements.

e49efa16fa7d564f0c4783757fe95899.jpg

1a264ccef7c876b6a890ddee3b6d630b.jpg

Reactions: Mille M

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This doesn't looks like the rxf the cg for a start and the sel

Reactions: LaPavel

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Toyota and Lexus come from the same company too, but they're not really the same thing.

True, it was just written as the same thing(insert,dial and crystal maybe?) will be a good release for sure!

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
They are not the same. V6F is not XF/RXF/VSF

The RXF Hulk Submariner is not released yet.

I wish vsf would create a random code on the clasp.
now it is very easy to identify the rep by the code on the buckle. in the future it would be great to see a random code as in the case

Last edited:
Reactions: Kostiksch