• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Where's Tripdog when you need him?

WE NEED AN ANGRY/CONFUSED BABY GIF, STAT!!!!

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Looks promising. Have been holding out on a 114060 and waiting for this. Looking forward to more pics and info. Thanks.

Reactions: KJ2020

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Trusty what is the internet website of VS Factory so that we check ourselves and translate? Noob has his website with very useful comps: http://www.noobvip.com/ Use Chrome which translates automatically...

The site that you linked does not belong to Noob factory. It is just a site that copies the information from other sites and dealers, and posting on their site.

Factories do not have any websites.

There are also many other scam sites using noob in their name to scam, so please be careful.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I went ahead and ordered a VSF VS3135 LN and a ZZF V3 LV to do a comparison/review for the forum.

I own a few VSF reps (Omega and Panerai) and I’ve always been impressed with VSF’s 1:1 movements. It’s very exciting to see VSF (with the help of RXF) enter the Rolex world and I can’t wait for what’s to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Darkness5.0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/20
I went ahead and ordered a VSF VS3135 LN and a ZZF V3 LV to do a comparison/review for the forum.

I own a few VSF reps (Omega and Panerai) and I’ve always been impressed with VSF’s 1:1 movements. It’s very exciting to see VSF (with the help of RXF) enter the Rolex world and I can’t wait for what’s to come!

Looking forward to see your review... But couldn’t agree more I think VSF makes some top notch reps and seems like we may have something really good brewing here :)

Reactions: saucin

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
I’m trying to see if VSF made 3d-looking hands on this.
On their Omega reps, the hand finishing was always rough and poorly finished. So I hope its not the case for this Model.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-904l-ss-case-zf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-vr3135.jpg

Since we all have come to the consensus that SEL gaps are not a reason to knock watches. Take a look at this beauty again

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Video shows the cleanest LN I’ve seen so far. I’m really close to ordering this vsf.. gonna see if we can learn more about ZF first

Reactions: Zenth

Plucks

6/2/17
Interesting the video mentioned a 1 year replacement guarantee on the bezel not fading else they will replace the bezel free of charge. Assume this is only applicable in China though...

Plucks

6/2/17
They also state that this new movement is more stable than the A2836s.

Reactions: supe12sta12z

Evensonfreddy

Horology Curious
18/8/20
trustytime

Greetings, I emailed you regarding a purchase. I was just wondering, did you receive my email hopefully? Hope it's okay to ask this here as I don't post much. Thanks :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
trustytime

Greetings, I emailed you regarding a purchase. I was just wondering, did you receive my email hopefully? Hope it's okay to ask this here as I don't post much. Thanks :)

You order from the TD's websites. Read the section on new members to learn how.