• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Did order one now even though i've got RXF. Need 1 more watch case :D

You are crazy. Do you have all the new subs soon? Let me know when you have something for sale ;)

Greeting from Norway :D

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Advertising and reality not the same.
ae2a7df492210b2157e5435b928556b9.jpg

Reactions: rolexppapfan

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
This is fantastic! For me, that crystal is king of all rep crystals. So glad I ordered this to review.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This is bullshit. I buy an RFX and two weeks later, it's no longer the best.

Fuck it - I'm going to go into denial like all those ZZF trolls and just continue to claim that my RXF is better, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just my 2 pennies, but, if 99% of the outsiders wouldn't recognize a rep from a gen, i bet 99% of us rwi members wouldn't notice the flaws if not pointed out by our 1% of well knowledgeable experts. We are spoiled here. These micro flaws are not as bad as we make em out to be. that being said, i love the efforts being put out by the factories to make us happier.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I could imagine a day they will ask you to provide DNA so they can implant that code and when you sell it you have to sign a permission to alter the code for the new buyer. Start out as offering it as a "free" service to the original buyer but require subsequent buyers of your watch to pay for a new code procedures.

Some ADs actually let customers sign waivers where they agree to not get the warranty card handed out for two years after purchase. Obviously an approach by R Factory to screw they grey market...

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA

That's blown up at least 10 times if not more. No way you see that on the wrist.

EDIT: well I just looked at my own watch at high mag (a GMF BLNR) and I must admit it looks better. Still don't think this is bad and still think it would not be a deal breaker to me. Wouldn't a gen look like that after a few months on the wrist?

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

jodelaplaya

2/4/14

Thanks muiramas didn't know by the way that the Y could be spaced on some dial. I will sleep less stupid haha
ZzTnZo.jpg

​​​​​​omg that sel gap.... Here you can see that gen also have random QC (less than rep of course) more than you think ! If it's only some milliliter it's ok just be careful with QC pic. Here the gen has bigger gap ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Backt0thefuture

buffett23

Horology Curious
2/9/20
new release looks good, but i wouldn't have been able to tell the difference if it wasn't pointed out :)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thanks muiramas didn't know by the way that the Y could be spaced on some dial. I will sleep less stupid haha
ZzTnZo.jpg

​​​​​​omg that sel gap.... Here you can see that gen also have random QC (less than rep of course) more than you think ! If it's only some milliliter it's ok just be careful with QC pic. Here the gen has bigger gap ;)

Yeah, i mentioned the sel gap in the ZF thread - if the watch is shot against light you will almost always see a gap - even on a gen. But some folks just gotta hate...