• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Those reversing wheels look painted like the SH... hopefully not and just the poor quality photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
smoke You need to download the Youku app first. Otherwise it's just a bunch of commercials.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke You need to download the Youku app first. Otherwise it's just a bunch of commercials.

Done thanks it looks great the case and sel is my obsession and that looks sick.i would not keep the dw or the xtal .the dial looks decent I guess but he don't hold the watch still to see it it may be the cf and the cf is the best dial along with the older BP with cf markers.the insert he keeps mentioning the pearl is like gen I'll be the judge of that no rep has ever got close to the gen pearl nor housing.but its promising this looks like the best ln.and the vsf is the best hulk I would imagine. But I'll wait until I have them in hand before judgement

Reactions: Tete

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Yeah those are the photos I was looking at... I think it just the photo quality but they looked rough like SH painted.... not anodised like the VR or gen.

Hehe, thought I was quoting smoke :p

Last edited:

Buster Hyman

Known Member
8/9/12
So if this is the trend, could we see a LB version in 2021 ? If someone could ever get the gold tint 99%...

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Is there a major difference in VS3135 and VR3135 movement besides coming from different factories?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I don't see a blue hairspring as per gen. Hmm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU

Not a fan of the SEL on that picture of the new VSF 3135... However on trustees own picture it looks better

ZZF V# compared to the VSF 3135 trusty uploaded:

Not much of a difference In my opinion.

However it concerns me, the SEL varies that much between trusty and pfclones pictures - Is the stability of making the watch bad on the VSF or is it just the pictures? I guess we'll only know for sure when people start getting their QC so we can compare - until now its all speculative

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Those reversing wheels look painted like the SH... hopefully not and just the poor quality photo

Mmm, I hope not considering the claims they made about putting right unreliability

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Mmm, I hope not considering the claims they made about putting right unreliability

I hope not also... they do look a bit off, maybe It’s just the colour.. they don’t look anodised from the current photos. Fingers crossed they arnt painted I had a few SH movements fail due to large chips of paint Flaking of the Wheels... even worse after they went through the ultrasonic lol.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Not a fan of the SEL on that picture of the new VSF 3135... However on trustees own picture it looks better

ZZF V# compared to the VSF 3135 trusty uploaded:

Not much of a difference In my opinion.

However it concerns me, the SEL varies that much between trusty and pfclones pictures - Is the stability of making the watch bad on the VSF or is it just the pictures? I guess we'll only know for sure when people start getting their QC so we can compare - until now its all speculative

Don't compare the ZZF SELs you see in one pic with anything as these come completely random may be full flush or nice recess like gen or anything in between you never know (even reverse recess).

It may be the same case with VSF.

aglove84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Is it just me or does the DW look a little on the chunky side?? Otherwise looks good

Last edited: