• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Vsf lume looks icey blue one daylight. [mention]smoke [/mention] how was it next to the Gen in daylight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
Oh, you haven't heard about the huge tell of the VSF yet? Thing is unwearable. Lean back, click link below and enjoy...

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...parison-against-the-gen?p=9306902#post9306902

smoke he knows exactly what I'm talking about because he is a great connoisseur of 116610 and is not ignorant of all the details of this model. The best that nobody knows. And of course this VSF comes close in that way, otherwise I would not have bought it logically.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The angled reflection across the top of the lugs and across the sel is down to the way the top of the lugs are cut .my modder friend and forum member andrei initially thought it was the way the lugs were brushed on the gens But its actually down the the angle of the top of the lug surface.

Tete

4/11/16
at some point the ignorant and imbeciles had to appear. There is no worse ignorant than the one who thinks he is not. :picard:

Reactions: Vinnies1

Tete

4/11/16
The angled reflection across the top of the lugs and across the sel is down to the way the top of the lugs are cut .my modder friend and forum member andrei initially thought it was the way the lugs were brushed on the gens But its actually down the the angle of the top of the lug surface.

thanks for clarifying this a little more, to more than one blind man there is for rwi !!!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
Reflection crew what are you talking about bro ?

Do thick borders actually dont bother you? ın the pics zzf hands look better, do you think replacing them with gen is mandatory? Thats the only thing holding people back like me :D Thanks

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
[mention]smoke [/mention] many thanks!! How’s the case compared with your v6s????

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Do thick borders actually dont bother you? ın the pics zzf hands look better, do you think replacing them with gen is mandatory? Thats the only thing holding people back like me :D Thanks

Bro I franken every watch that I decide to actually keep.i would personally get rid of the dw ,the hands the xtal and crown,the rest of the parts are amazing
ps the zzf hands do look pretty good yes

Last edited:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
[mention]smoke [/mention] many thanks!! How’s the case compared with your v6s????