• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Factory didn't give us the timeline yet, but they last mentioned next month.

I will definitely drop you guys some information once I have about the VSF No Date, Hulk and Smurf Submariners. =)

Thank you Andrew. And if you have any influence on the factory, will you please remind them that the Smurf should not have a sunburst dial.

Reactions: KJ2020 and Zenth

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Don't think it will matter, I'm sure the factories will rep that too ;)

I could imagine a day they will ask you to provide DNA so they can implant that code and when you sell it you have to sign a permission to alter the code for the new buyer. Start out as offering it as a "free" service to the original buyer but require subsequent buyers of your watch to pay for a new code procedures.

Reactions: KJ2020 and kavorca1

jcguo0516

4/12/18
this is offcially a NWBIG piece, lololol only if you dont consider the investment value

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
This looks like the best sub I've ever seen lol the best case and sel it's looking sick.and no I'm not being paid
rehaut shelf looks insane.aslo the engravings looks improved compared to the rxf

You like it better than ZZF v3?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Did order one now even though i've got RXF. Need 1 more watch case :D

Darksiderkills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
Glad i held off purchasing the zzf v3...will wait to see more photos before deciding lol

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I could imagine a day they will ask you to provide DNA so they can implant that code and when you sell it you have to sign a permission to alter the code for the new buyer. Start out as offering it as a "free" service to the original buyer but require subsequent buyers of your watch to pay for a new code procedures.

shhhh Dale, don't give them ideas. We'll have to be sending DNA samples to China! haha