X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Here's my VSF with ARF bracelet...luckily the bracelet was a direct swap with great SEL fit!!!
      The fit n finish of the watch is superb...feels very Gen like. Anyone having a debate between VSF n ZZF, you can easily go either route, they both are fantastic reps.

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post
        Can someone chime in on what factory this is?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        R factory ?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Could be a gen, at least crystal and hands look great. But then again, not so much to see, i.e. rehaut, CGs.
          Thanks, I’m not a huge rehaut fan, CG’s are like nipples all shapes and sizes but serve their purpose . Was more concerned with its dial and bezel.

Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by jodelaplaya View Post

R factory ?
            Would have to check more angles to confirm.

Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post
              CG’s are like nipples all shapes and sizes but serve their purpose
              Makes for an awesome signature...

Comment

I don’t know photography but Messed around a bit with the iPhone editing: vibrancy, sharpness, black point...

Comment

Originally posted by 2841 View Post
                  photo 1
                  photo 2
                  Mate that looks incredible, that is one build!!!! Looks like ill be in touch with interaktiv for a gen crystal as i agree the reps are always subpar!

Comment

Originally posted by tjdilla View Post

Mate that looks incredible, that is one build!!!! Looks like ill be in touch with interaktiv for a gen crystal as i agree the reps are always subpar!

Thx bud. And yes I agree, a gen crystal makes the watch. I wouldn’t want a sub without it (That watch is actually my ZZF)
                    FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Not sure whether to reject this one... is the datewheel not centred???

Comment

Originally posted by Linky80 View Post

Why would you reject it?? Watch ilooks good, you even good the new dw and fixed rehaut. One day a month of not perfectly center dw ain't a big deal and if it really bothers you just change the dw for a Gen one. You can get a used one for the low.

Comment

Originally posted by Linky80 View Post

Accept It.
                          It's the second batch (correct dw and centered rehaut) the TOP

Comment

Originally posted by 2841 View Post
                            Thx bud. And yes I agree, a gen crystal makes the watch. I wouldn’t want a sub without it (That watch is actually my ZZF)
                            This is a VSF thread. Please mark your post with photos as ZZF. Thank you.
                            Originally posted by smoke
                            Just like me who believes the covid hoaxs is the biggest power grab in the history of the planet.

Comment

Has anybody who has had their VSF for a while be able to state that their bezel insert numerals have faded? Seems like some ZZF v3 users said theirs did and I'm wondering if VSF has that issue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post
                                Has anybody who has had their VSF for a while be able to state that their bezel insert numerals have faded? Seems like some ZZF v3 users said theirs did and I'm wondering if VSF has that issue as well.
                                I have been with mine for three weeks, putting it on every day, it has been in the shower, bath, I wash it very often with a brush and soap. For now it is 100% like the first day and after each wash it recovers the shine of platinum.

Comment

Working...
                                X