• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Agreed. I JUST got a notification on 4PX that my package has arrived at its next delivery hop about 20 miles from my house at 10:35PM tonight. It's 9:49PM. I will be emailing 4PX for the lottery numbers tomorrow.

Haha. That’s good news!
How long ago was your order shipped?

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
4PX got the package on January 27th, I got shipping info from the TD on January 25th. So overall, it's been pretty quick this time.

Oh wow. Lucky! I also received the shipping info from my TD on the 25th and I haven’t heard a thing. I imagine that I won’t see anything until it arrives to USA.
What country are you in?

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
let's get back to topic. My daily driver although being using the datejusts more these days, kinda crazy that vsf released the 116xxx almost 5 months ago.

Reactions: sukwonee

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Oh wow. Lucky! I also received the shipping info from my TD on the 25th and I haven’t heard a thing. I imagine that I won’t see anything until it arrives to USA.
What country are you in?

Also USA, this is one of the faster deliveries I've had.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
My freshly serviced S19 serial Hulk with gen hands and date assembly.

Incredible rep, my favourite (and most cost effective) build hands down.

IMG-7345.jpg

Last edited:

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Nice vid on youtube, at about 23:30 he puts a gen balance into the vs3135, then he puts the vs balance into the gen movement, imo vsf can easily do aftermarket parts business :D

Reactions: LaPavel

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
Nice vid on youtube, at about 23:30 he puts a gen balance into the vs3135, then he puts the vs balance into the gen movement, imo vsf can easily do aftermarket parts business :D

This is wild! Which individual parts are actually needed to convert a vs3135 into a full gen3135 clone, aside from the balance bridge?
I’ve been toying with this idea since getting my VSF’s
Would be a fun project.

Reactions: recan1ze

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
This is wild! Which individual parts are actually needed to convert a vs3135 into a full gen3135 clone, aside from the balance bridge?
I’ve been toying with this idea since getting my VSF’s
Would be a fun project.

It's only the balance, all the other parts are funtionally the same in the clone

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19

mine. With gen xtal, hands, dw, insert, 704 crown. Polished vsf bezel scallops. Might be adding gen bezel in and call it a day for 116610ln.

kluzik1

Known Member
14/3/18
I have a tiny problem when unscrew the crow is smooth as butter but then to go to date change position or hour position I need to use force . Any clue what is causing this? Thanks

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I have a tiny problem when unscrew the crow is smooth as butter but then to go to date change position or hour position I need to use force . Any clue what is causing this? Thanks

Mine is the same when you pull out to time setting it requires an unnerving amount of force and sounds like it’s crunching. I had mine serviced and it still does it but watchmaker assured me movement good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15

Mine is the same when you pull out to time setting it requires an unnerving amount of force and sounds like it’s crunching. I had mine serviced and it still does it but watchmaker assured me movement good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk