• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic V10S 1:1 Noob

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Can’t wait for v11 promax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You usually get what you pay for. This isn't a DHGATE cheapie but it's a lower end Noob rep. The movement is reliable but there are finish flaws and shortcuts on this line. Things like SEL gaps (you can see the springbar at bottom left), cyclops is crooked, 316L steel, etc. It's an entry level model so it will fill that bill if that's where your sights are set.

James2020

1/6/20
Hello everyone, could I ask your opinion regarding the following rep?
www.intime05.co/promotions/4876-sub...oob-best-edition-a2836-free-rubber-strap.html
This may be my first purchase and I wouldn't want to spend too much. I just need to be faithful enough to gen and have a reliable movement. In the future I will buy more faithful models, but for now I would prefer to limit the expenses

have you read the reviews of RXF subs? If not, pls see below thread

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9230902-mini-review-of-rxf-s-116610ln

i don’t how much better the RXF is compared to the Noob v10s but the based on the reviews, it seems to be one of best bang for the buck models

Reactions: KJ2020

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
Some bad information above. The V10s is not actually a noob. It’s a copy of copy of that makes sense. Smaller unknown factory is producing these. I’ve purchased two of them and they are way nicer than the actual noobs imho. One of the better subs...if your good with an eta which I much prefer to super clone movements anyway

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I asked my TD about these a while ago and they were apparently being made by a smaller factory using Noob parts. They were also called the 'Youth Editions'

Trusty has them up and they claim to be made by 'SKY Factory'

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=21829

Also I think intime have used photos/info of the v8s, since the Youth Edition comes with a different dial, A2824 and a different clasp code. Someone please fill me in if I'm wrong here.

Last edited:

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
I believe you are 100% correct. These are better than the Noob V10 IMHO. The markers are better...SEL look great. I think this is an absolute contender...and that price will not stay that low for long.

I purchased 2 to be totally honest and my QCs were terrific. Ive honestly considered the Hulk version but don't know if I could pull it off

lorenzpgn

25/9/18
I believe you are 100% correct. These are better than the Noob V10 IMHO. The markers are better...SEL look great. I think this is an absolute contender...and that price will not stay that low for long.

I purchased 2 to be totally honest and my QCs were terrific. Ive honestly considered the Hulk version but don't know if I could pull it off

are you talking about the rep I mentioned?

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
Both are great...as it hasn't been talked about on this thread ill comment on the Tudor. Ive got 2 Tudor Black Bay reps made by ZF and they are as good as it gets imho. Other than the ICHS on my GMT which i could care less about...they are perfect

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Some bad information above. The V10s is not actually a noob. It’s a copy of copy if that makes sense. Smaller unknown factory is producing these. I’ve purchased two of them and they are way nicer than the actual noobs imho. One of the better subs...if your good with an eta which I much prefer to super clone movements anyway

You are right bro, there was a lot of confusion when these models came out. I think you were lucky if you got two good ones. That you find them better than Noob V10 is a truly sad commentary on Noob's current quality but I agree they have been on a steady decline since their June 2019 raid and change of ownership.

Even the real Noob V10 Subs had QC issues and were discounted shortly after their release.

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/...k-or-hulk-298/

Here's a comment from the extensive thread about the "Noob" V10s linked below. It would make sense that the maker would have a relationship with Noob since they were using its name.

"This is Sky factory using noob name. And sometime using noob leftover casekits to create cheap watches with noob leftover parts."

There is a ton of info about the Sky V10s in the thread below along with pics and links to videos, etc.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-268-puretime

No doubt it is a very good watch for the price but I stand by my statement that you get what you pay for. For $140 more OP you can buy an RXF which is significantly better in many respects. Date window, datewheel, crystal, cyclops, bezel insert, dial markers, SEL recess, no SEL gaps, higher crown position like gen, etc. It's certainly well worth the relatively small price hike.

Zzn0zn.jpg

RXF 116610 LN Mini Review

Last edited:

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Hello everyone, could I ask your opinion regarding the following rep?
www.intime05.co/promotions/4876-sub...oob-best-edition-a2836-free-rubber-strap.html
This may be my first purchase and I wouldn't want to spend too much. I just need to be faithful enough to gen and have a reliable movement. In the future I will buy more faithful models, but for now I would prefer to limit the expenses

Would suggest you take a look at the pics KJ2020 posted above and see if you spot much difference, and if the difference is worth the extra cost. The rep game is a rabbit hole and I’d say the Noob/Sky v8s/v10s are good value - significantly better than the low end cheap reps, but still only half the price of the really expensive ones like ZF at $558.

IMHO It also won’t be the worse idea to buy different versions/factory if you are starting out in this hobby to help you appreciate how minute these differences are, but how they would eventually become something you cannot unseen once your compared and spotted them.

DR Russell

Known Member
9/4/20
I asked my TD about these a while ago and they were apparently being made by a smaller factory using Noob parts. They were also called the 'Youth Editions'

Trusty has them up and they claim to be made by 'SKY Factory'

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?ma...ducts_id=21829

Also I think intime have used photos/info of the v8s, since the Youth Edition comes with a different dial, A2824 and a different clasp code. Someone please fill me in if I'm wrong here.

you are definitely on to something here, incorrect dial in the ad, seems to be the v8s with the 316 steel version and 2836 movement.

Reactions: KJ2020

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
Look good to me! The sub has almost become open source i think. These guys are all buying stuff from the same manufactures