• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who sells the best rolex submariner?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Both are trash.

A quote from Glaude tells everything about miro

Geektime was a regular member here, and in his posts he was sneaking "-Hey, I am a DEALER, I can sell you WATCHES" eventually boss told them to f-off which they complied with.
Then Geektime became a TD on RG but very quickly has lost this status.

Personally I can't complain about Miro since I was lucky enough to be given a free watch, comms are somewhat awful though, I asked if I was able to purchase a certain watch to which his reply was "Hey~!"

I thought I guess I'll take my business elsewhere then lol.

Have also dealt with Geek once and it was quite smooth, unsure how he lost his status on RG.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
^^^THIS^^^

Disrespectful lazy f#@k...

Last edited:

RolexLord

Horology Curious
20/9/20
Read the threads on movements....you can't possibly be this lazy are you??????

I don’t have time for this idiot! I make money not like you buying fake watches and reading 100000 threads about fakes. Why can’t you just tell me which one to buy if you know????

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I know your just too busy playing dungeons and dragons alone in your moms basement and you are use to getting your mac and cheese served to you, but maybe the real "idiot" is the one who still needs his mommy to wipe his ass cause he us too lazy to put in the work....sound familiar....its YOU! Oops sorry, i meant its you my lord.

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I don’t have time for this idiot! I make money not like you buying fake watches and reading 100000 threads about fakes. Why can’t you just tell me which one to buy if you know????
It's always nice to see someone taking the time to get to know how the forum works, working at fitting in, and becoming a valued member of the community. Well done.

Vinnies1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/20
Rolexlord will return soon ladies and gentlemen,mummy is just breastfeeding and changing nappies atm, please all have patience for the Rolexlord!

Reactions: Therion666

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

TROLL ^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Fiddo

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Wow. 5 pages. Most guys give up and move along by the end of page 1. Force is strong in this one.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
75 posts in this thread and still no one can answer my question!!!

If I may my lord, just Imagine you read 75 pages of the new member/Rolex area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk