• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who sells the best rolex submariner?

Tin

29/4/17
Hi who makes the best rolex sub? I see many factories and i need to buy best one

You can't go wrong with R factory! Don't get confused with the V11 or V3 etc. Just ask the salesperson from R factory that you want a bundle deal of a couple DJs and you should be good to go with the best sub version!

All the best with your purchase and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Bigd22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/20
This is not one of those questions that can easily be answered. You really really need to research before you buy.
1. there are many good reps. None are perfect.
2. You need to find the flaws that matter least to you.
3. The type of movement you pick is very important. There are several choices each with an advantage and disadvantage.
4. buying a rep isn’t like buying from a regular store. Might be months before you get your watch.
5. No matter what you read there are no “swiss fakes”
6. Please research your td. Make sure they are listed here. Then double check your not on a spoofed website.

Goodluck
D

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Ok I’ll
Bite

ZZF or RXF.

Google trusted dealer.

Use JTime.cc or Geektime or mirotime.

Saved you months of research. You owe me one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're on a roll man, between recommending non TDs, recommending to red light a watch because the insert has some stains, asking who is Angus and saying that blue hue on subs' cyclops is not gen, that's a lot of bullshit in just a few posts.

Don't know what you're trying to achieve, maybe you just wanted to bump your post count, but that kind of behavior is not going to take you very far here

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You're on a roll man, between recommending non TDs, recommending to red light a watch because the insert has some stains, asking who is Angus and saying that blue hue on subs' cyclops is not gen, that's a lot of bullshit in just a few posts.

Don't know what you're trying to achieve, maybe you just wanted to bump your post count, but that kind of behavior is not going to take you very far here

Reddit troll o_O

sswells

Known Member
16/11/14
Who in the entire f#&k are mirotime and geektime?

Had to go back to TD list figuring I've just not been aware... I second the WTF -mirortime/geektime. Recommend NOT "google trusted dealer".. but if you must - i can just give you my paypal name so you can send me the money directly and not buy there and then ask the forum for help when you have an issue. Stick with the TD in this forum or buy MTM - remembering to buy the seller..... this forum, if you spend some time reading, can teach you a LOT. If you don't follow this -- spend some time reading the BRIG threads.. you will understand how this forum can help you. Thanks for the forum mods.. I don't post a lot but read a great deal more and suggest noob's take the later piece of that. If you created an account here to ask that question, buy, vanish. Don't waste anyone's time any longer and take the previous googling advise and move along.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Had to go back to TD list figuring I've just not been aware... I second the WTF -mirortime/geektime. Recommend NOT "google trusted dealer".. but if you must - i can just give you my paypal name so you can send me the money directly and not buy there and then ask the forum for help when you have an issue. Stick with the TD in this forum or buy MTM - remembering to buy the seller..... this forum, if you spend some time reading, can teach you a LOT. If you don't follow this -- spend some time reading the BRIG threads.. you will understand how this forum can help you. Thanks for the forum mods.. I don't post a lot but read a great deal more and suggest noob's take the later piece of that. If you created an account here to ask that question, buy, vanish. Don't waste anyone's time any longer and take the previous googling advise and move along.

Why in the entire f@#k are you quoting me exactly?

sswells

Known Member
16/11/14
sorry.. just that i had the same Q.. Who the F were those dealers... sorry.. meant nothing other than that i had same thought... quote not needed...

Reactions: Therion666