• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered from a clone site, paid the price (sic).

DCWatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/20
Hey team... long time reader and have appreciated everyone’s comparisons and reviews.

I’ve purchased a number of watches from Puretime (excellent TD, great communication and always fast shipping).

I recently purchased a ZZF No Date V2s from JTime since puretime was sold out... (watch is listed as V3 on JTime) and I received a completely different watch. A completely different serial number, rehaut placement/alignment, and overall finish than what was shown in the QC pictures. QC pics were also sent after tracking info was provided making me think they just sent the watch before providing QC. There was a slight misalignment in the QC that I called out but I received the watch the day after I responded to the QC pics (well within the 24 hour turnaround to respond to QC). Very strange....

jTime has now gone radio silent and will not acknowledge my $528 purchase and different QC/actual watch received picture proof. I know there can be a delay in response time (I’ve done this plenty of times before) but this is a new experience and a bit unsettling. Any ideas from the community? Maybe the JTime team will see this and help?!? I’m sure they are busy with the new releases but a man just wants his (correct) watch!!!

qChella

11/3/18
EU
You should not make a post like this. If you have a problem with a TD order, you try to work it out with the TD. If you do not receive a satisfactory result in a reasonable amount of time you submit a Help ticket. That's it.

https://www.rwihelp.com/

If he is having a problem and he can prove his points why would you be bothered that he is trying to other people from going through the same problems? Whats is wrong with sharing a bad experience to inform others?

Reactions: vortex4me

DCWatches

18/9/20
LOL. Responses these days are so high horse, lecturey. I know the process. I know the guidelines and have read the help section numerous times.

I’ve also had communication issues before but know the timeline for reasonable responses. The issues are as stated... and... as a result... I finally posted here

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
LOL. Responses these days are so high horse, lecturey.

In your Op you asked for advice from the community. That's what you will get. Not all of the responses will be supportive.

You should have tried to resolve the issue with the dealer and the Mods, if needed, before making this post.

Reactions: Hazing and KJ2020

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
LOL. Responses these days are so high horse, lecturey. I know the process. I know the guidelines and have read the help section numerous times.

I’ve also had communication issues before but know the timeline for reasonable responses. The issues are as stated... and... as a result... I finally posted here

Let's see the 2 watches

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
If he is having a problem and he can prove his points why would you be bothered that he is trying to other people from going through the same problems? Whats is wrong with sharing a bad experience to inform others?

What's wrong is that it is a one-sided complaint that doesn't give the TD a chance to tell his side. They don't read these threads and will not respond here. This can unfairly damage a TD's reputation and unfairly influence other customers' decisions to purchase from them. There is a specific procedure in place to handle these types of issues. There is also a review section for members to post their experiences AFTER disputes have been resolved using the proper procedures.

Moderators are appointed here for a reason. One of their functions is to intervene on behalf of members in cases exactly like these. Posting a whining complaint which cannot be verified serves no good purpose toward a resolution, other than someone reminding you to do what you should have done in the first place. If you can't work it out between you and the TD, get a mod involved. SIMPLE. Leave the rest of us out of the drama until it's resolved .

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Do you see any proof that OP has provided to prove his points?

How is OP helping other people from going through the same problems?

It appears to me that OP is new here and on his 2nd post has made a completely unwarranted and accusatory claim against a TD without providing any proof.

And you qChella have been here for 2 years with only 9 posts and you are contradicting a well known highly supportive, contributing member with over 14k posts? A majority of his 14k posts are very informative and extremely helpful contributions to the members of this community.

KJ2020 ​ is simply providing the very new OP with helpful information as to the most effective way to resolve his stated concerns. I don't see any evidence of any one being bothered by OP's post. Quite the opposite.
The OP should be appreciative for this help.
I recommend that you seek first to fully comprehend any post before you commit to commenting on it. There is a reason for the rules and procedures that have been established for this community.

Last edited:

qChella

11/3/18
EU
Do you see any proof that OP has provided to prove his points?

How is OP helping other people from going through the same problems?

It appears to me that OP is new here and on his 2nd post has made a completely unwarranted and accusatory claim against a TD without providing any proof.

And you qChella have been here for 2 years with only 9 posts and you are contradicting a well known highly supportive, contributing member with over 14k posts ?

KJ2020 ​ is simply providing the very new OP with helpful information as to the most effective way to resolve his stated concerns. I don't see any evidence of any one being bothered by OP's post. Quite the opposite.

​​​​​​​

Well Im trying to learn why this is a wrong thing to do, hence some people above explained me and I believe lot of other people will know too. Is it wrong to ask questions ? Just wanted to explain myself thanks.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Well Im trying to learn why this is a wrong thing to do, hence some people above explained me and I believe lot of other people will know too. Is it wrong to ask questions ? Just wanted to explain myself thanks.

Are you going to answer my question? I'm gonna guess you didn't get the jtime details from here and have been scammed by someone pretending to be jtime. Silly boy

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I guess I’ll chalk this one up. Oh well. Someone can delete this thread

No reason to do that bro. They are obviously different watches. If in fact the non-ZZF watch came from Jtime, it would have been an honest mistake which I'm certain he would gladly correct. Li is a top-notch TD, one of the absolute best we have.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Something is really wrong here. Having spent so long in this forum and having put in a boat load orders (it sway too much :D), I have never received or read in this forum about receiving tracking/shipping info before getting QC, this is a first :(. The only exception was Sead shipping from UK stock where he didn't provide QC pics (but that was on me, I asked for the watch without QC)

There are already posts about scammer JTime sites in this forum, I think the OP might have used one of these.

Reactions: KJ2020

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
JTime QC usually have logo in the background, don't they? Does look like it could be another site - in which case at least you got something and not nothing at all!