• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need the most closest 1:1 Rolex hulk or blue sub need help

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I swear these assholes just ask these questions to wind people up

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

I am sure some are as you say, but in general they seem to be just like any of us when first getting into this. I think many are incapable of making basic decisions on their own. Pretty much what stufuse said above. This "Z" generation have been brought up using Google to answer all their questions.
This has prevented them from physically having the patience to research it on their own. Most have become socially inept at making a decision on their own and then being worried about what others may think if they make a mistake. It is easier for them to just accept info regarded as correct by others than trust their own judgment. Basically a form of social retardation. Rather sad really. Also quite lazy. Everything they want has been basically given to them. Instant gratification and no real comprehension of true value for things earned.

Last edited:

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
I am sure some are as you say, but in general they seem to be just like any of us when first getting into this. I think many are incapable to making basic decisions on their own. Pretty much what stufuse said above. This "Z" generation have been brought up using Google to answer all their questions. This has prevented them from physically having the patience to research it on their own. Most have become socially inept at making a decision on their own and then being worried about what others may think if they make a mistake. It is easier for them to just accept info regarded as correct by others than trust their own judgment. Basically a form of social retardation. Rather sad really. Also quite lazy. Everything they want has been basically given to them. Instant gratification and no real comprehension of true value for things earned.

Yep completely agree

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
I am sure some are as you say, but in general they seem to be just like any of us when first getting into this. I think many are incapable to making basic decisions on their own. Pretty much what stufuse said above. This "Z" generation have been brought up using Google to answer all their questions. This has prevented them from physically having the patience to research it on their own. Most have become socially inept at making a decision on their own and then being worried about what others may think if they make a mistake. It is easier for them to just accept info regarded as correct by others than trust their own judgment. Basically a form of social retardation. Rather sad really. Also quite lazy. Everything they want has been basically given to them. Instant gratification and no real comprehension of true value for things earned.

THIS needs to be engraved in stone (or saved on digital media) for the future. 1000000% correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
What’s the newest hulk or black sub ? Where do I get one I don’t know how to use all this forum stuff sorry don’t kill me

First of all,
Welcome to the forum..
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. Just my 2 pennies.

Good luck on your journey

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I see all this zzf noob v2,etc, since u guys are experts . Which hulk or blue sub is the closest 1:1

Here is a selection of good subs that are the closest 1:1, they look and feel like the gen.
ZzdQHR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tobel and Rol.exe

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I am sure some are as you say, but in general they seem to be just like any of us when first getting into this. I think many are incapable of making basic decisions on their own. Pretty much what stufuse said above. This "Z" generation have been brought up using Google to answer all their questions.
This has prevented them from physically having the patience to research it on their own. Most have become socially inept at making a decision on their own and then being worried about what others may think if they make a mistake. It is easier for them to just accept info regarded as correct by others than trust their own judgment. Basically a form of social retardation. Rather sad really. Also quite lazy. Everything they want has been basically given to them. Instant gratification and no real comprehension of true value for things earned.

our self proclaimed RolexLord would agree. Maybe our Lord will take an audience with you op and share his royal wisdom.

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
our self proclaimed RolexLord would agree. Maybe our Lord will take an audience with you and share his royal wisdom.

Not going to happen, not with him. Rolexlord is just one of those kind of guys that c_hall100 mentions in his post above. I don't imagine he would even fit in with those Reddit kids. He's the type that grew up on the far side of the playground, none of the other kids wanted to play with. Yep, just him and his imaginary friend. You know, the kind of kid that demanded everyone play with him-vs- simply asking nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

Chrisherr911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
Where could I find R factory reps? I thought this whole time zzf was the sub master lol

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Take a bow chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I am a late millennial and I randomly woke up one day in 2015 wanting to build Timothy Dalton's 16800 for no good reason. Then I literally "go figure," spent nearly a whole year reading a lot, built my first TC V6 superfranken in 2016, and here I am.

Good luck OP!!!!! I'll give you some direction for your research. I recommend using the search bar to find the latest relevant reviews and threads. Also, I recommend reading the latest threads from 2020 because the latest news, models, and breakthroughs occurred in 2020. There is no single "most closest" rep model: it's all about compromise and what flaws you are willing to live with.

Key takeaways:
Why should people help you if you can't even help yourself?
People are likelier to help you if you have shown that you made an effort to help yourself first.
Nobody likes a free-rider.