• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Datejust 41 arf v3 QC pics

kozee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/14
Hello,

I didnt knew where to post this on the forum but is there anybody verified/trusted to check my QC pictures?

Much thanks in advance!

kozee

15/3/14
Yes you. It’s for you to check your own QC pictures and accept.

Yes I know but my knownledge about rolex reps isnt that big. Its my first rolly after several hub/ap

So if there is anyone who wants to check them it would be helpfull to tell tealer if its okay or not.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Yes I know but my knownledge about rolex reps isnt that big. Its my first rolly after several hub/ap

So if there is anyone who wants to check them it would be helpfull to tell tealer if its okay or not.

Ok I’ll elaborate. Posting your QC pictures for other people to approve is against the forum rules. I suggest you read them before you do anything else. They are for you to accept to make sure you’re getting the watch you ordered unless you have a specific issue with the watch. I also suggest reading the forum and specific topics about the watch you ordered so you can educate yourself.

kozee

15/3/14
Ok I’ll elaborate. Posting your QC pictures for other people to approve is against the forum rules. I suggest you read them before you do anything else. They are for you to accept to make sure you’re getting the watch you ordered unless you have a specific issue with the watch. I also suggest reading the forum and specific topics about the watch you ordered so you can educate yourself.

I know its not allowed to post them here. Thats why I want a friendly guy who wants to check them with me.
I already educated myself about the model, the datewheel looks close to centered, I only didnt get pics from inside movement and bps on the time machine.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I know its not allowed to post them here. Thats why I want a friendly guy who wants to check them with me.
I already educated myself about the model, the datewheel looks close to centered, I only didnt get pics from inside movement and bps on the time machine.

If you truly educated yourself about this model this thread wouldn't be necessary.

kozee

15/3/14
If you truly educated yourself about this model this thread wouldn't be necessary.

Wow so helpfull guys out here, back in the days there wasnt a problem with asking something about QC and stuff. I've said already I didnt receive pics of movement and the timograph

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K

You are actually on a whole new level of stupid. That’s enough for me today. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony12345

Alberein

Certified
7/4/20

but if there are people here who put their photos qc, I don't understand.

thegolfman

Known Member
1/6/20
What's hard to understand is why new posters don't want to do the work. There is yet to be a perfect Rep...except for those known as "gen"...

Respect the hobby, put in the work, and enjoy wearing what you get...t'd even suggest that those should be the only rules...

Last edited:

kozee

15/3/14
This attitude is going to get you places, why don't you do a bit more research... Otherwise take your lazy smoothbrain somewhere else.

I did research and came out the ARF V3 is the closest to gen. Thats why I ordered it. I only wanted somebody with rolex experience who wanted to check the QC pics, thats all

kozee

15/3/14
What's hard to understand is why new posters don't want to do the work. There is yet to be a perfect Rep...except for those known as "gen"...

Respect the hobby, put in the work, and enjoy wearing what you get...t'd even suggest that those should be the only rules...

I do the work, im here since 2014. I'm just not experienced with rolex reps and qc pics of it. Anyway

thegolfman

Known Member
1/6/20
Got it. No offense intended. I'd still say that becoming your own expert is, in fact, the hobby. You can find detailed info on almost any version of the DJ here.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And who tf are you? Imbecil

Wait a minute, who tf are you to think you can act up like that here?! You better knock off that attitude of yours now before it gets you into some real fun time. Okay?!

QC threads aren't allowed for a reason. If you did your homework, you should be aware of the rules. It's been 6 years after all.

kozee

15/3/14
Wait a minute, who tf are you to think you can act up like that here?! You better knock off that attitude of yours now before it gets you into some real fun time. Okay?!

QC threads aren't allowed for a reason. If you did your homework, you should be aware of the rules. It's been 6 years after all.

Where do I ask to put QC here? I asked somebody to talk in private for checking pics... Dejezes

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Where do I ask to put QC here? I asked somebody to talk in private for checking pics... Dejezes

Wishing you good luck with that. I hope you'll remember what I told you above for future references.