• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Heyterre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
I thought the same but I don’t own any v2 or v2s, but saw some old thread from v2s shows the same dull under low light but not seeing any post from v3, that’s why I was curious, I bought it from Li and got the same ZZF label with AR bracelet label, not sure if this is v3 but under low light it’s very dull, other than that it’s a great rep

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
Hello guys seeing the qc on reddit the datewheel font looks quite good and thin but someone told me
alot of people in this thread are saying the font is wuite thick?

Raelman007

24/5/20
Hi All I hope your well

Dare I mention the Clean Factory 114060.

Does anyone have any thoughts on Clean Factory compared to the ZZF V3 ?
Thanks

Sent from my RMX2075 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Clean factory seems to be the new name for ZZF, the watches appears to be the same (expensive-but-mid-range reps with crown guards that scream fake from across the room). There are better Submariners to buy if you want 'the best sub' though your non-date options are more limited.

Raelman007

24/5/20
Clean factory seems to be the new name for ZZF, the watches appears to be the same (expensive-but-mid-range reps with crown guards that scream fake from across the room). There are better Submariners to buy if you want 'the best sub' though your non-date options are more limited.
What would you suggest ? I think the rehaut looks better on the CF as the serial number digits are actually between the indices as opposed to the ZZF

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
What would you suggest ? I think the rehaut looks better on the CF as the serial number digits are actually between the indices as opposed to the ZZF

You should go with what you think looks better.

There is strong opinions for and against the top few certain subs. All I know is They all have flaws, and the level they are at they are small ones and to be able to see them across the room is nonsense.

One isn’t appreciably better than the other really....For one reps good point there is a bad. It comes down to what satisfies you, which bits are more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildhunter84

30/9/20

made a side by side comparison between ZZF & CF on CF thread :)

tl:dr clean made significant improvement over ZZF

Reactions: Raelman007

Raelman007

24/5/20
made a side by side comparison between ZZF & CF on CF thread :)

tl:dr clean made significant improvement over ZZF
Great comparison I really appreciate it.

Could you let me know what movement are in them and compare the crown screwing in/out and the feel of the movement winding up.
Thanks

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Great comparison I really appreciate it.

Could you let me know what movement are in them and compare the crown screwing in/out and the feel of the movement winding up.
Thanks

should definately get the movement serviced. Feels so silky smooth afterwards

Raelman007

24/5/20
should definately get the movement serviced. Feels so silky smooth afterwards
I don't know where to go to get it serviced most place I've phones say they won't touch a rep

McAnt

Horology Curious
28/2/20
Hi guys

I've spent quite some time reading about various Sub replicas and while I understand that there are pros and cons to each factory, in case of zzf I'm wondering, it would seem that the difference between the VR3130 V3 and the A2836 V3 versions is the movement which in case of the former to some extent emulates the original Rolex movement and this is reflected on the price as well. A few days ago it was mentioned here that the movement in the A2836 is louder but my main question is that as far as one can tell less than half a year upon its release, to what extent is the VR3130 V3 reliable? I know reliability is hit and miss with reps yet I'm somewhat leaning towards the A2836 for the movement is a workhorse while not sure about the VR3130 which uses an overly modified movement emulating the real thing...

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
With the 2836 movement you compromise on the case shape. The crown sits lower in the case making the crown guards more closed off (making the watch look fake - to me and anyone who knows better). A rep with a 3135 will have correct crown height.. but on this watch (Clean/ZZF) you still get a wrong case shape and (fake looking) crown guards.