• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Really easy to see this from an end view.

BP 2836 vs Gen 3185 (3135 base)

Gen-BP-7-Medium.jpg

Exactly.. and another view of both exact same watch this time, the ZZF V2S, one with a 2836 and the other with a 3135, you can see the one with the 2836 because the crown height is lower the crown guards are more closed up over the crown but on the 3135 with a correct crown height the crown guards are more opened up exposing more of the crown, on a genuine watch there are no splines of the crown covered up at all.. but at the other extreme on the 2836 there are a few splines of the crown covered up top and bottom..

ZZF V2S 2836:
ZhdT5F.png

ZZF V2S 3135:
ZhdXBt.png

Reactions: KJ2020

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Lol. No one purchased your ZF sub and we know why :)

What?! I purchased as did many others, Send me a private pm if you wanna chat about personal stuff. Lets keep this sub about watches. goodbye

Subdued

20/11/19
Pics or it never happened. I also purchased a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II last month so? :)

Reactions: saucin

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Pics or it never happened. I also purchased a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II last month so? :)

I am waiting for my QC PICS!! Are you 5 years old? Is english not your first language? What is your reading comprehension level?

What part of send me a private PM to discuss personal stuff do you not understand?

Kindly please stop quoting me and talking to me. thank you

Subdued

20/11/19
I am waiting for my QC PICS!! Are you 5 years old? Is english not your first language? What is your reading comprehension level?

What part of send me a private PM to discuss personal stuff do you not understand?

Kindly please stop quoting me and talking to me. thank you

Kindly stop hijacking ZZF thread to promote your trash ZF as well :). No one bought ZF. A fact you cant hide and we all know why :)

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Kindly stop hijacking ZZF thread to promote your trash ZF as well :). No one bought ZF. A fact you cant hide and we all know why :)

ZF IS BETTER THAN ZZF., YOU ARE JUST SAD YOU DIDNT PRUCHASE. NUMEROUS OTHERS POSTED THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT ZF TO COMPARE TO ZZF, THATS WHY IM POSTING IN THIS THREAD. TAKE NOTE OF YOUR USERNAME AND SUBDUE YOURSELF

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
ZF IS BETTER THAN ZZF., YOU ARE JUST SAD YOU DIDNT PRUCHASE. NUMEROUS OTHERS POSTED THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT ZF TO COMPARE TO ZZF, THATS WHY IM POSTING IN THIS THREAD. TAKE NOTE OF YOUR USERNAME AND SUBDUE YOURSELF

We really really really really really really need a “block/mute other members” button on this forum..... :jeff:

Popklister

2/10/11
I think the ZZF has the best finish and fit of all subs. Maybe the lugs and cg aren't 1:1 but. it looks damn good and screams high quality.

To bad that pearl has a yellow tint. Probably just a batch issue.

Reactions: jasonbaylee

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I think the ZZF has the best finish and fit of all subs. Maybe the lugs and cg aren't 1:1 but. it looks damn good and screams high quality.

To bad that pearl has a yellow tint. Probably just a batch issue.

Can you share your pics Of your watch? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
ZF IS BETTER THAN ZZF.

I genuinely think you have links to ZF Factory.

The way you promote ZF so passionately, to the exclusion of all other watches and ignoring reason, is just bizarre. A true obsession.

If you are a ZF shill, you're so annoying that even if ZF produced a true 1:1 Gen, I'd probably buy from another factory.

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
could any experts chip in on clean v1 inserts vs v3(?)
assuming v3 is the version on the ZZF

i’m currently considering swapping the insert on the ZZF with the v1 on account of the pearl if there are no other downsides

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
PIC HEAVY

I just received my ZZF NoDate V3 3130 today (delivered in a snap by excellent Sead, thank to him!).

(EDIT : although V3 is written on the box, it is a V2S regarding clasp code, thank to fellow members below).

Let me share my 1rst feelings about it here, straight OOTB litterally speaking, plastic covers are still on.

I had the V1 NoDate from ZZF, which was already quite a successfull rep. Of course it had flaws, this has been discussed numerous times, and to start with I'll say : yes, the V2S is a much better iteration.
It's mostly the overall finish that make me feel more confortable with the V2S : the edges of the watch (case sides, lugs ends, polish) are well finished, more refined and smooth. No more pointy or sharp feelings on the wrist.
Please don't talk to me about CG angles, I 'ever really got it so I don't give a d*mn!
​​Nice dial, smooth and round markers, the rehaut engravings look really nice. As full of flaws a rep can be, this watch smells like the real deal big time.

One of the major flaw to me on the V1 were the hands. The shape and the lume are now much better. On the positive side too, the bezel feels a bit tight when turned, but there again it's much better than on my V1.
The insert is solid, sputter coating is very nice outdoor. It may look a bit dull in low light, but it's far from a deal breaker.
Bracelet? Well, it does the job. No rattling or nothing, it feels really nice, with a nice polish. The clasp looks nice but is far from perfect when you look closer.

The major upgrade here is the movement : this 3130 feels instantly good. It's solid, winding is smooth, the stem engages firmly when going from a position to another, and the crown screws easy in the tube. So far the movement keeps perfect time, but had it for a few hours only.

Fellow members, what about a few close shots of the subject?

Last edited: