• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Subdued

20/11/19
I asked your opinion about v2...

v2s and v3 are definitely better (i ordered zzf v3)

Oh. This thread is about ZZF V3 and your post about ARF being better might be misleading. But yeah, let's cut this nonsense and hope your V3 arrives. Post pics.

mariot

22/2/19
Oh. This thread is about ZZF V3 and your post about ARF being better might be misleading. But yeah, let's cut this nonsense and hope your V3 arrives. Post pics.

​​​​​​I'm sure v3 it will be much better.

only the crown guards will not be right

Chrisherr911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
slightly off topic, but anyone have a guess as to whether or when ZZF will release GMT master IIs?
i like GMTs over subs, but since they're so similar i'd really only rather buy and end up having one

Why would you want a zzf GMT2 over an arf? That's practically a no brainer. The arf gmt2 is amazing. I have one, and love it. With a Gen DW and Gen xtal you're golden. Picking up an arf watch is so satisfying compared to any other bracelet.

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Why would you want a zzf GMT2 over an arf? That's practically a no brainer. The arf gmt2 is amazing. I have one, and love it. With a Gen DW and Gen xtal you're golden. Picking up an arf watch is so satisfying compared to any other bracelet.

can't stand sharp ARF markers
if ARF updated their markers i would be all for it, i don't even care about the fat date

DrMaRcO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/20
Could you plz help me identify the version of this "new" ZZF 114060 ?

Dial says V3 (no right X big foot as seen on V2S), but the glidelock code (C4R) does not seem like ARF (1LD on JTimes pics) to me ..?
ZK5qqj.jpg
ZK5oD1.jpg

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
There’s going to be some crossover with v2s and v3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
There’s going to be some crossover with v2s and v3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clasp actually on the V2S looks more rounded and gen like than the new ARF one (if you check JTime pics than all V3 have the new V3 clasp pics except no-date V3 which is using the V2S clasp pic).

V2S (thats looks so good and gen to me have it on my wrist right now as well).

dsc_9317_1.jpg

Gen:

submariner-114060-thedocwatches-03.jpg

V3 ARF (why?) :

dsc_9941_7.jpg

dsc_9912_2.jpg

Reactions: stufuse

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Problem is that every single detail in the glidelock is wrong on the v2s.

I don't see any issues with the v3, actually i think it looks better from the outside then v2s. nice rounded corners, nice beveling on the sides. It doesn't need a huge gap to be "gen like"

I did a comparison between ARF, ZZF v2s and one of my gen Clasps, and imo the ZZF was straight to the garbage bin

Last edited: