• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
So this is from a ZZF V3.

Was just wondering about the rehaut. All the HULKS I've seen have the rehaut perfectly aligned - but the LN version are bit mis-aligned.
Can this be corrected by adjusting the dial correctly or is it a "fault" in the rehaut engraving (and yes, I know ROLEX even have misalignments on their watches, but if someone was to be OCD about it) :)

That's what my genuine 116610LN looks like. If it was perfectly centred, it'd wouldn't be like gen!!

Last edited:

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
Need some help! Want to order a hulk for a TD. I want the LV version. The 3135 movement.

Is there any other way to tell if the one I’ll receive is the V3, other than the sticker on the bracket?
I haven’t anyone on here with QC pics of the hulk zzf v3.

Thank you for the help.

ZHepfY.png

ZHeP2D.jpg

ZHeTnk.png

Not my QC's but odd some of them are coming with that sticker on the clasp. Also pay attention to the sticker on the bracelet.

Dutch911Carrera

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/10/20
What do you think guys is a better replica? The ZZF or the ARF V3 no date?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Cyclops looks better now, or is that just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Cyclops looks better now, or is that just me?

It looks better than before, no doubt.
We are all waiting for your ZZF no date comparison with gen! And also the one with the VSF ahah

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
It looks better than before, no doubt.
We are all waiting for your ZZF no date comparison with gen! And also the one with the VSF ahah

Haha, just trying to arrange with my pal.

Reactions: Kayatsu1