• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I received my QC photos today for the V3. I'll be honest, I don't really care about the issue with steel that has got everyone so riled up right now. I understand I am overpaying and accept it.

QC looks great to me, I'm admittedly am amateur but I can't see anything to RL. Cyclops looks good too.

Mind sharing a photo or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mathias_J

seattleguy425

Horology Curious
3/7/20
Mind sharing a photo or two?

Sure thing, can't believe I didn't originally. I already gave a GL.
ZHAlVn.jpg
ZHAQkE.jpg
ZHABY2.jpg

Last edited:

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Thanks for sharing. Looks nice!! I think I’ll end up swapping the date wheel on mine.

Reactions: stufuse

DR Russell

Known Member
9/4/20
Not sure if it has been brought up, but this is the first time I see blue reflection in the cyclops.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
And still the CG's looked messed up. Cmon man. Why can't they just fix them....

vh997tt

Known Member
Certified
24/5/15
Hi Guys. As many of you, I now got the QCs from LI, what a great guy he is.

Since Im more a AP person and dont have the best knowledge, whats your opinion of the cyclops? to me the look a bit misaligned?

All the best people

wildhunter84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/20
Hi Guys. As many of you, I now got the QCs from LI, what a great guy he is.

Since Im more a AP person and dont have the best knowledge, whats your opinion of the cyclops? to me the look a bit misaligned?

All the best people

Cyclops indeed looked misalign considering LEC is also slightly off, could also be due to angle

Any more pictures or video to examine from different angle?

Am still waiting for my zzf v3 no date from Li :(

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
All the people who shared their QCs can you share bracelet / clasp pics as well?

As that should be the new ARF one.

Reactions: Fervid

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I'll just tell you a thing or two from inside knowledge ... zzf have sold more submarines than AR and zf together this year from all of their watch selections ..
In fact zzf made a fortune and this is very disturbing to some factories especially for AR which were the best before zzf ..
It is interesting that precisely those who are close to these factories zf and AR issue such a review in my opinion is fake ..
No problem for them to counterfeit the device .. because what will you do? Will you sue them? Not that this business is not that legal .. so what is stopping them from slandering the most successful factory this year that has been bitten, they have profits ..
Until I see something independent that says otherwise I do not believe in stakeholders ..
Everything will be clear ..
Even with that true still the best submariner belongs to zzf v3 no date ..

giphy.gif

Any chance of talking about rehauts and cyclops again guys

Reactions: jasonbaylee

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I think this discussion is boring... i have the new arf 114060 & zzf v2 and i can not see any difference in steel

And yet you’ve commented to keep it going.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
And still the CG's looked messed up. Cmon man. Why can't they just fix them....

Coz they have a whole stack of cases to use most likely and the watch sells fine without the change

Reactions: fradic

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Thanks, its weird as the updated one that comes with the V2S no-date looks better more rounded and more gen like than the new V3 ARF one.

Below is V2S (left and looks really gen like) and V2 right (looks like V3):

IMG-3621.jpg

Gen:

submariner-114060-thedocwatches-03.jpg