• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
Come on guys don't make this into your shit show here just bashing around other people.

They have a cult following for a reason they stepped up the sub game before that we only had those flaking painted inserts, sharp edged markers, high sitting crystals, mismatching lume and so on. They're still among the most gen looking despite the 316L or probably the most gen looking out of all the new subs.

We don't know the reasons yet it may be a bad supplier at one point of time.

mate, in your other post u claim they ripped u off by 300 bucks and now ure defending them again, thats literally what a cult following is lol and how are they at the top since VSF released their subs? they are wayyy behind but lets wait for zzf v7 for all the shit to be fixed and the crystal to still be off completely

Reactions: Kayatsu1

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
They took a brand new piece a few days ago so I suspect it was the latest but it has nothing to do the versions since they didn’t update the case and bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CLASP AND BRACELET NEVER UPDATED ACCORDING TO PURETIME.

STILL 316L STEEL

WHICH MEANS WE HAVE A CLEAR WINNER BY DEFAULT

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
CLASP AND BRACELET NEVER UPDATED ACCORDING TO PURETIME.

STILL 316L STEEL

WHICH MEANS WE HAVE A CLEAR WINNER BY DEFAULT

Lets say a U1 submariner is guaranteed 904L and the ZZF is 316, based on the quality of the steel does that make it better than the ZZF?

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
I feel stealed by zzf!
let's boycott this v3, we've kind of made them cuz they are doing good things with the sub especially the hulk. But what a fucking news .. such disappointment I was pulling the trigger on a v3 no date but it will be a no way instead and let's give a chance to vsf

Reactions: NETGLW and diamant

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Lets say a U1 submariner is guaranteed 904L and the ZZF is 316, based on the quality of the steel does that make it better than the ZZF?

Are you really still defending 316... What you are saying doesnt make sense.

904 is better than 316. Before when you thought ZZF was using 904 you thought 904 was the best and now that you have been lied to you dont want to admit the truth that we have been duped.

904 is what we were advertised, 904 is what we paid for, gen uses 904, we want 904.

Please stop defending factories who lie.

Reactions: J84 and NETGLW

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Chill guys, these are counterfeit watches and factories can claim what they like. They can also charge the dealers whatever price they like and the dealers can put whatever they like on top.

There’s no regulatory bodies for illegal activities.

Just be happy they are bothering to make things to such a level so we can pretend to own a 8k watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
By what metric is one better than the other?

Rolex. Is that suffice for you?

They use 904. We paid for 904. Case closed.

ZF once again is at the top! And I cant believe I got attitude in the past for saying that. wow.

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
They do what they want for sure but us too !
i Will keep wearing my hulk v2s but they don't have my trust anymore if they sell it as 316 now it will be ok ! Not seen not caught but there Were caught so don't be blind... It's like sony for the ps5 no crossplay no interaction between ps5 ps4 .. they lied and they will pay for that

Reactions: NETGLW

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
By what metric is one better than the other?

One is less corroded in water lol, is ironic as most reps won’t go in the water and gen rolexes are rarely used for diving.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
I feel stealed by zzf!
let's boycott this v3, we've kind of made them cuz they are doing good things with the sub especially the hulk. But what a fucking news .. such disappointment I was pulling the trigger on a v3 no date but it will be a no way instead and let's give a chance to vsf

try zf instead. puretime said it was the best sub of 2020

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Are you really still defending 316...

While it comes as a disappointment I'm not overly fussed, I purchased a ZZF V2 Submariner at the time because the comparisons made against the current Noob and ARF watches at the time made it look like an excellent choice, it was IMO the best rep you could get OOTB.

Reactions: KJ2020 and NETGLW

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This explains why the steel on bracelet is bad where clasp is hitting? Anyway no more zzfs

Last edited:

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Lol, the difference between 904 and 316 is sooo important, that no one even noticed it. I think its a stupid argument. For all you know the other claiming 904 are also 316, an no one would know. That little 904 sticker is very important haha

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Chill guys, these are counterfeit watches and factories can claim what they like. They can also charge the dealers whatever price they like and the dealers can put whatever they like on top.

There’s no regulatory bodies for illegal activities.

Just be happy they are bothering to make things to such a level so we can pretend to own a 8k watch.

Its this exact atttiude that is the reason we do not have a perfect sub in the year of 2020. If you held these factories accountable they would know they should not lie to their customers.

We are not paying 100 dollars for their watches. We are payin in excesss of 500 dollars.

Being transparent should be the minumum.

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
Lol, the difference between 904 and 316 is sooo important, that no one even noticed it. I think its a stupid argument. For all you know the other claiming 904 are also 316, an no one would know. That little 904 sticker is very important haha

u do know that they charge you extra for 904 steel vs 316? and thats not even a small amount btw