• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

abs10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/10
I have a very late V2S (bought just a few weeks ago). It also has metal in the glidelock instead of the black plastic. So it seems they changed at least a little before the V3 came out.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looks like ZF have this problem.... This might reconsider my order.. New zzf does not. Pt not responding.
ZjsuZY.jpg

Would have to agree, it looks plastic. Never seen black metal used on a rep. I don't get it, what's it save 3 cents?

Reactions: saucin

Twixas

Horology Curious
13/2/17
Edit: duplicate post, please delete this

Last edited:

zipp

Horology Curious
6/8/17
There was an image gallery comparing V3 to Gen, but I can't find it now. Does someone have a link? Thanks!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There was an image gallery comparing V3 to Gen, but I can't find it now. Does someone have a link? Thanks!

The V3 has been announced just a few days ago, so there isn't a V3 to gen comparison

Reactions: Dercani

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
might as well wait for also the ARF v4 and the VSF3135 before you pull the trigger!

100% agree on this!

Guys keep your money in your pockets for now, wait all releases, then buy the best one, don't spend you time and cash to C&R :)

heysteve

Horology Curious
24/6/17
It’s not the V3 everyone’s talking about, I found it through google search “jtime ZF V3´

i hope you did not do that. that pulls up a listing on the fake website for the jtime zzf v3 with 3130 clone movement.

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
might as well wait for also the ARF v4 and the VSF3135 before you pull the trigger!

True, wait for ARF but we do know what VSF looks like already, it will be the same RXF only with upgraded movement...

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
100% agree on this!

Guys keep your money in your pockets for now, wait all releases, then buy the best one, don't spend you time and cash to C&R :)

Over on Angus's thread he mentioned he is planning to do a hands-on big comparison review. Some may argue he would have his own stance and preferred factory/model, but worst case we can see those side-by-side pics and draw our own conclusion.

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Over on Angus's thread he mentioned he is planning to do a hands-on big comparison review. Some may argue he would have his own stance and preferred factory/model, but worst case we can see those side-by-side pics and draw our own conclusion.

Sounds good

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19

the real question is when though... Arf was supposed to be released any day now

Darkness5.0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/20
ARF overall quality would definitely be worth waiting for that alone ... I hope it will not disappoint...