• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You don't need a macro for it .. in every picture you see it .. in fact you can also see the defect in the eye

I thought you were saying that you couldn't tell, in the photo you posted, if it had been fixed or not. In which case, it wouldn't matter. Nevermind. Carry on.

Reactions: Therion666

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I thought you were saying that you couldn't tell, in the photo you posted, if it had been fixed or not. In which case, it wouldn't matter. Nevermind. Carry on.

No, in the picture you can clearly see that it is repaired .. The question is whether the factory fixed it and everything that came out of the factory will be repaired

Reactions: GingerBubba

dainternare

Horology Curious
22/11/12
I managed to receive mine ln v2 last week ordered at the end of August and still have the Y series instead of X

MayerSound

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/20
Has the zzf v3 114060 model been released or is there still only V2?

lykanjt

Horology Curious
30/8/19

if TD sent you these as v3 ... what the tell ? How can you tell the difference between this and v2s ?

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I managed to receive mine ln v2 last week ordered at the end of August and still have the Y series instead of X

We are not talking about the serial number.
In a submariner without the date the letter x in the logo on the dail is incorrect.

Really want to buy one but only with the signal corrected.

yuphiz

28/10/19
if TD sent you these as v3 ... what the tell ? How can you tell the difference between this and v2s ?

I would say the glidelock clasp. v2s is still using plastic while v3 has it upgraded to similar quality as ARF.

NETGLW

3/8/20
i held off and waited for v3, this released and im more than convinced to get a rxf, the crystal is an instant tell from a quick glimpse at the watch, if you dont mod and spend another 400$ on crystal and assembly its not worth it, rxf it is! the 400$ king for out of the box beauty!

Reactions: diamant

k94n99

29/3/20
Would the ZFF v3 be comparable to the legendary TC V7? Only asking because the TC was before my time in the replica community, so my knowledge is limited.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DCWatches

18/9/20
Have one on order now and will upload a comparison... coworker has a gen

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
It would be nice if they would quit using PLASTIC glidelock track feet, wtf?

lSLsQ.jpg

Looks like ZF have this problem.... This might reconsider my order.. New zzf does not. Pt not responding.
ZjsuZY.jpg

Last edited: