• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rolex Submariner Date in your opinion?

ChristianBurger

Looking Around
8/10/19
I am in for a Rolex Submariner Date, rep of course lol, but all these versions and different names don't make things clear.

Yes, I know, everybody has his own opinion about the best model, but I simply want to know your opinion. Thanks in advance.

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
I am in for a Rolex Submariner Date, rep of course lol, but all these versions and different names don't make things clear.

Yes, I know, everybody has his own opinion about the best model, but I simply want to know your opinion. Thanks in advance.

in my opinion
out of the box: RXF submariner
if you want to mod your rolex: ZZF V2

ChristianBurger

Looking Around
8/10/19
NETGLW Thanks for your reply

Funny fact, I guess I did more than 20 hours research on this forum, but never saw this name/model

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
NETGLW Thanks for your reply

Funny fact, I guess I did more than 20 hours research on this forum, but never saw this name/model

oh, the rxf? they are new, well they are a known factory, VSF but their new rolex part is RXF, their crystal and cyclops with AR are insanely good! usually it is the biggest tell of a replica watch within a few seconds which all other competitors dont get right.. and especially for that price.. u should look into the minireview posted of the rxf on here!

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
What’s everyone think of the ARF V3? Thinking of getting one with a Prof crystal sh3135.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: macarone

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Too many options and rumor is that ARF coming up with a v4 shortly so I would wait a bit if you are planning to get ARF.

Other new(ish) releases include the brand new ZF, the Noob V11, ZZF v3, and the aforementioned RXF. There is also older Noob v8/v10/v8s/v10s with prices reduced but were considered decent reps before.

Personal opinion is that any of these are good enough that only the most knowledgeable rep/gen enthusiasts would be able to spot them as rep from a normal social distance. And even then they won't be confident enough to really know it is a rep without handling it. Going down the rabbit hole to research would make you more knowledgeable, but won't change the fact none of them will be 100% and the difference amongst the reps won't really matter to 99.99% of the people you would meet when wearing it except yourself.

​​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianBurger

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
I hear ya, ARF hasn’t steered me wrong yet and I’ve already got a GEN dial, bezel insert and VR3135. I can’t wait to get it all done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChristianBurger