• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

temptations and hesitations

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16
Hello ,

registered on the site for a few months but never posted any messages, sorry ...
I currently want to buy a Tudor replica, I went on a BB with the Rose logo and the red bezel ... but recently I discovered the green Harrods version and I like it more and more !
suddenly I think to take the green ... then maybe take the rose later at Rafflesdial as a kit and put it on a vintage leather strap ...
I want to buy it in ZF version but don't really know which TD to turn to ... Asian77, puretime,toro bravo,silix,truetime ???
I did a bit of research on the site, found some good info there but I still make a little request here if anyone takes the time to read me and help me ...
By advance thanks !
PS : I don’t use WESTERN UNION !

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
All TDs here are trusted for a reason, so you can't go wrong with any of them. Just pick one and order your dream watch. I've personally ordered from Puretime, Lucy, Sead, Intime and Jtime (and even Loco Louie back in the days lol :) ) and all of them are great.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Another thing to consider is that the BB Harrods, like the other BB shield versions, has a case that is thicker than the rose version (14mm vs 11mm, I think).
Some sites incorrectly state 11mm thickness for the shield version.
This can make quite a difference on the wrist, depending on your wrist size of course.
If you have a chance to try one at an AD, you should definitely do that before buying.
A good alternative would be the BB58 which at 39mm and 12mm thick.

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16
Another thing to consider is that the BB Harrods, like the other BB shield versions, has a case that is thicker than the rose version (14mm vs 11mm, I think).
Some sites incorrectly state 11mm thickness for the shield version.
This can make quite a difference on the wrist, depending on your wrist size of course.
If you have a chance to try one at an AD, you should definitely do that before buying.
A good alternative would be the BB58 which at 39mm and 12mm thick.

the thickness does not bother me ... no black bay, I wish to have another bezel color (black) than my Steinhart ... red or green ... blue I have trouble ...
thanks!

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16
All TDs here are trusted for a reason, so you can't go wrong with any of them. Just pick one and order your dream watch. I've personally ordered from Puretime, Lucy, Sead, Intime and Jtime (and even Loco Louie back in the days lol :) ) and all of them are great.

yes as I could read it here;)
Thanks

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16

lorenzpgn

25/9/18
C’est moins cher oui , mais le mouvement est moins bien qu’un 2824 à ce que j’ai crû comprendre , et les secondes trottent mons bien, elles marquent un arrêt ....enfin ce que j’ai compris

Merci

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16
Bon , je vais commander chez Sead je pense .... j’ai reçu des photos ... j’attends maintenant son retour pour la procédure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Il serait plus simple de parler en anglais pour que les autres membres puissent en profiter ;)

My 2 cents

Alex77169

Known Member
28/12/16
as much for me, sorry;) I run on Google Chrome which translates the site directly, I thought it was at the French Corner :)

» » Okay, I'm going to order from Sead I think .... I have received pictures ... I am now waiting for his return for the procedure « «