• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Clasp & Crown on the VSF are 316, if that matters than the ZF is a great choice at the similar price now, but not worth full 904 at its initial price. There was Zero justification for a $100 premium just for 904 crown & clasp IMO.

Agree not worth the 100 but if they short cut here and there that says a lot doesn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Hi guys got this as qc what’s the view of the hands? Is this normal? Seems a little rough on the edges?
ef5d9c2765cf3b7cc46dc0a99a5a32cf.jpg

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
iv purchased the vsf but awaiting qc from geektime do you think i can say i dont want the vsf and exchange it for a zf is this feasible? For your guys past expierience?

Yes it’s your money. As long as it hasn’t shipped you ca change it.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
ZF Sub is on sale for 100$ less, what an incredible joke, this is what they deserve though, they wanted to exploit their useless marketing and BS 904L steel in order to sell it for more than the competitors, and because of this they didn't sell shit lmao

I feel sorry for the guys who bought it at launch, it's still an amazing watch, but there was no reason to set the price point so high.

If they decided to drop the price so much it must mean that they must be still earning at least as much as VSF, so the mark up for the magic steel and the "3 years of development" is total BS.

Most likely because ppl are preferring the VSF as the current best sub out there. So they need to drop the price in order to stay competitive. VSF are selling their subs for like $420 or something (actually I just checked and i got mine VSF LV for $409) so if the best one on the market is at this price then the other factories need to come down.

Why would you pay more money for a version that is inferior? In saying that I'm absolutely in love with the VSF crystal. I dont think you need to upgrade it at all so ZF/ZZF/Noob better bring out even a clearer crystal with gen like AR under the cyclops because VSF is going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Most likely because ppl are preferring the VSF as the current best sub out there. So they need to drop the price in order to stay competitive. VSF are selling their subs for like $420 or something (actually I just checked and i got mine VSF LV for $409) so if the best one on the market is at this price then the other factories need to come down.
Hey mate, from which TD did you get VSF LV for $409? I thought its $458 on TDs.

Last edited:

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Hontwatch has them for 418 shipping included. Also not all the td's have the zf at puretime price, at least my go to TD didn't have it like that.

Thanks mate. However, even Hontwatch has VSF LN for $428, so I guess LV would be expensive than that, but I got your point that many TDs have their own special prices..cheers:)

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Hi guys got this as qc what’s the view of the hands? Is this normal? Seems a little rough on the edges?
ef5d9c2765cf3b7cc46dc0a99a5a32cf.jpg

Got some better shots of the hands from PT QC. Looks really good.

bfd59e64c1591ebd84ffb7fc314d1658.jpg

85af9c4193f101c5e8699d8c8c37ad00.jpg

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
since the prices are aligned, between the ZF and the VSF, which do you think is the best?

For me as I’ve had both, the ZF is a higher build quality with a superb bracelet and clasp. Vsf has slightly better details like recessed sel advantage, fractionally better cg’s but ZF has a good black hole crystal with a better edge profile like gen and a perfect datewheel font too although vsf has updated that from the original batches.
I chose to keep the ZF as it just feels more premium overall but both are good really and now the price is better on ZF I would possibly give it the edge but good qc is needed to get a nice sel recess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Received my zf lv it makes my noob v8 look extremely cheap and rubbish. I can’t see a black hole effect though.

Is it based on a different version of lv? Noob v8 font print on the dial is smaller than the zf and comparatively faded. Also the date wheel of the noob is much thicker and bolder.